[Application] 4 euro 5man sngs on Unibet (100 game stake) = 10 buyins

• iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback Thread
      Feedback Isownyou

Hi I would like to run a stake to play 100 5max sngs on Unibet. I like the software on Unibet and there are many fish.

Split is 50% profit + stake back to any backers. Money needs to be transferred via skrill as this is how I can get money into unibet.

There are many fish in these and I am sure we'll turn a good profit. Originally I was seeking a cash stake but decided to switch to SNG because they are easier to run a set number for the stake.

I plan to run more stakes later if this is successful. I will not play anything else except for this until the stake is over!

Stake is for 40 euros = 10 buyins.

I don't have any results as unibet is non tracked, but I will post a screenshot of my cashier at the end of each session.
      I can also request an audit from Unibet Support if you want me to once it's over. :f_cool:

I wouldn't ask for the stake if i wasn't very confident of my edge - and while that's just my word to go on - I can assure you it's true.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback Thread
      Feedback Isownyou

Hi I would like to run a stake to play 100 5max sngs on Unibet. I like the software on Unibet and there are many fish.

Split is 50% profit + stake back to any backers. Money needs to be transferred via skrill as this is how I can get money into unibet.

There are many fish in these and I am sure we'll turn a good profit. Originally I was seeking a cash stake but decided to switch to SNG because they are easier to run a set number for the stake.

I plan to run more stakes later if this is successful. I will not play anything else except for this until the stake is over!

Stake is for 40 euros = 10 buyins.

I don't have any results as unibet is non tracked, but I will post a screenshot of my cashier at the end of each session.
      I can also request an audit from Unibet Support if you want me to once it's over. :f_cool:

I wouldn't ask for the stake if i wasn't very confident of my edge - and while that's just my word to go on - I can assure you it's true.
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Hey everyone just wanted to add, I opened my account in September last year, and have played cash and sngs, mtts on the site. SNG's I've played HUSNG, 5man SNG, and from 1 euro to 25 (only a few 25's) buyin.

I just checked with live support and overall in SNG's I am up + £22.25 lifetime - this is over everything, and 5max is my stronger game on the site.

Happy to verify this again in real time with live support if anyone wants. :f_thumbsup:

Edit: I have Skype if you want to talk first just send me a msg here and I can send you my skype for im.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Withdrawn due to lack of interest :f_zZz: please close it!