Rakeback ? when ?

• spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      Hi when does the first rakeback come and how will i notice? i saw somewhere that they send you an email .. i've played at FT for over 2 weeks so far, cleared the bonus ,have over 2,7 k FT points and still nothing .

does anyone know anything ? thanks in advance
  • 7 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      the rakeback arrives on friday every week...
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      is there anyone i can talk to that can see why i am not getting my rakeback ?

i registered with the PS150 code.
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      You should register with code: PSVIP :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Understand that both codes work for Rakeback, however you only receive rakeback after Full Tilt claw the following back:

> Bonus cash cleared
      > Added values in tournaments, e.g. Freeroll (player share of)
      > any player points spent in store.

I for example have had little rakeback as have been playing quite a few freerolls and recently cleared my $50 bonus. I expect the rakeback to pick back up again shortly though.
    • argentinos13
      argentinos13
      Bronze
      I used PS150 code and i send to Full Tilt to know if i get rake back. They reply this
      ''After reviewing your account I can confirm that you are linked to the affiliate that you have inquired about. (pokerstrategy)
      However, we do not have access to any information regarding your personal rakeback account.''
      Which probably means no rakeback. Pls someone contact them, ask- then post:D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by argentinos13
      I used PS150 code and i send to Full Tilt to know if i get rake back. They reply this
      ''After reviewing your account I can confirm that you are linked to the affiliate that you have inquired about. (pokerstrategy)
      However, we do not have access to any information regarding your personal rakeback account.''
      Which probably means no rakeback. Pls someone contact them, ask- then post:D
      No, it just means that they pay their affiliate commission to PS and have no involvement after that. It is PS who review your generated rake & authorise rakeback payment.

Contact PS support through the help tab, I've found them to always be very prompt, curtious & efficient.

Bart.

Edit: p.s. I have found Full Tilt support to be slow, condersending, obscure & unreliable. Go via the good guys at PS support, they have more clout with FT. But be polite, they are helping you afterall.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Yeah Full Tilt support sucks... They don't even answer my emails... i guess they might now since I've created $1k in rake for that understaffed company that think they are offering us good service :(

I have paid like $50 in rake on pokerstars and they answer my emails quicker then.. something that would be a cool metaphore here and is quick.