Problems with zoomHUD since PS-update

• LookAwayNow

I'm having problems with my zoomHUD since the last update by Pokerstars.

The HUD works perfectly on regular tables. On zoom tables it often appears in the wrong order; they get mixed. Sometimes it doesn't project a HUD at all. And in some occasions PT4 shows the HUD and then it disappears after 4-5 seconds.

I'm also having other difficulties with Pokerstars; whenever I play 4 tables of Zoom and add another 2 tables of higher stakes zoom, to have a total of 6 zoom-tables. After a while 2 of the tables, randomnly stop. I'm alone at the table, can't see my cards anymore, blinds do still get deducted and clicking the "I'm back"-button doesn't work. When clicking "leave table" I get prompted with: "If you leave now your current hand will be folded".

I tried re-installing pokerstars but it didn't solve any of the problems.

I hope somebody has a clue,

• 4 replies
    • velsmakende
      I do have the same problem m8 :(

And yes, i think the problem was the last update made by pokerstars.
    • LookAwayNow
      I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Time to contact Pokerstars customer support. :f_cool:
    • LookAwayNow
      They replied my e-mail with:

Thank you for your email and we are sorry that you are experiencing these issues.

Our development team has looked extensively into the reports from players and it appears that the issues are caused by third party tools that you may have, such as PokerTracker or Hold'em Manager.

To eliminate the issue please shut down PokerStars and any third party tools, restart your machine, and make sure no third party tools start with Windows, and then start PokerStars without any third party tool.

It appears that once the issue has started, shutting down third party tools does not resolve it -- it's a machine restart without ever starting a third party tool that seems to resolve it.

Please rest assured that we have contacted the management teams at PokerTracker and Hold'em Manager to let them know there is a problem. We would also ask that you please contact the vendor of those tools for further information.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding and patience.

If there is anything additional that we may be able to assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

PokerStars Support Team
      Might just have to wait until Pokertracker resolves the problem.
    • PokerTracker
      We are working hard to determine the cause of the problem, only then can we work towards a solution. At this time, the cause is still not fully known. In the meantime, if the problem is affecting you (it is not affecting everyone) then we sugest that you do not use PokerTracker 4 while playing on Zoom tables.