what to do???

• 6 replies
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Its really hard to asnwer this question, because of the mimal information you give, what limit you play, what are your stack sizes,what cards does the board contain, whats your position and the opponets, maybe you have some tells. you should learn to use any hand converter and put all the hands that cause you problems in the hand sample section.
    • edgars115115
      edgars115115
      Basic
      I have AA freeflop I raise x3 the big blind and my opponent call the flop is with 3 spades and my opponent goes all in. What to do call or fold???? The flop is 629. And I dont know how that opponent is playing.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      cash game or SnG?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      And what strategy. (SSS, BSS)
      FR or SH.
      And are you holding the ace of spades?

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • edgars115115
      edgars115115
      Basic
      What to do in this situation in cash games and what in sit & go. If I call I'm all in. And what to do if I have a A of spades and what to do if i don't. I simply want to know what to do in this situation.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello edgars115115,

It is not so easy to say since there are many factors than can influence your decision. Who is your opponent? Is he passive? Is he aggressive? How does he play his draws?

How big are your remaining stacks. If its a SNG what are the blind levels, how many players are remaining? etc. etc. All of these factors could lead you to play this hand differently.

If you are playing short stack strategy and you have the ace of spades I would for example easily call his raise - since I on the one hand don't have a lot left in my stack - often the best hand - and outs if I am actually beat. Depending on the opponent - with the ace of spades I will actually call the all-in in a cashgame most of the times since he could be doing this with a variety of hands - most of which I beat.

If I don't have the ace of spades it gets a lot uglier since I am drawing nearly dead against his strong hands - and he will have plenty of outs against me with weaker hands. The opponent and the overall situation therefore becomes much more important. Stack sizes / Blinds + People remaining / his playing style will have a much larger importance here.

Best regards
      SoyCD