Outside accounts

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I use Full tilt for Pokerstrategy and thats all linked up and working however I already have an account on stars with no Bonus code. If I make a deposit and enter the corresponding pokerstrategy bonus code will that work?
  • 7 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      if you created your account after sept 2007 or something like that and you didn't use any bonus code you could try to email stars to ask them to retrack your account to pokerstrategy.com
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      if you created your account after sept 2007 or something like that and you didn't use any bonus code you could try to email stars to ask them to retrack your account to pokerstrategy.com
      They're not doing that anymore :(
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      If it is a playmoney account you can 'forget' about it, wait a while then start a real money account. Then e-mail them saying you forgot about your old playmoney account when starting the new one, and can they pleeease delete your playmoney account because you dont want to violate their rules by having two accounts. You didnt hear it from me though, and there is a chance they will ban you from the network completely.
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      On PS its not such problem to me cos pokerstrategy points are worthless and I dont know why let them participate on my rake and share my stats with third side(I am not paranoic but its the rule not to give any aditional information). There is some promotion for top 100 out of maybe 1000000 ant thats not enough for me discuss this question. On the other hand I would like to track my account on fulltilt poker cos rakeback and i dont care if its pokerstrategy, ******* or my afilitate account. But this is not possible. For me that is another reason why not to play in FT cos comparative disadvantage to players having rakeback and absolutely to that having full rakeback marked red. In addition to their 10% mikrogigarake FT is absolutly unplayable now...

[edit By Chiller3k: I removed the affiliate]
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      I'm shocked ^^

Pokerstrategy points are worthless?
      What about the strategy articles, Videos, hand evaluations and coachings we offer ;)
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Ok its good and thanks. Thats why I am playing on Titan account tracked to PS. Now your income from me there is not really huge and maybe its not even that 50 starting dollars. But i.e. for gold members I think their generated income is not revarded really generously. They may generate 100$ and up every month for you and platinum members even more. I expect there should be some bonuses for such players on regular base to be worth to register more accounts to PS. IE some shops with poker software, books or stuff and the only think they really get is Elephant which is crap in comparsion with other tracking software. Thats why I am saying that these points are worthless and why I will probably wont register some other accounts to PS.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alafoe
      Ok its good and thanks. Thats why I am playing on Titan account tracked to PS. Now your income from me there is not really huge and maybe its not even that 50 starting dollars. But i.e. for gold members I think their generated income is not revarded really generously. They may generate 100$ and up every month for you and platinum members even more. I expect there should be some bonuses for such players on regular base to be worth to register more accounts to PS. IE some shops with poker software, books or stuff and the only think they really get is Elephant which is crap in comparsion with other tracking software. Thats why I am saying that these points are worthless and why I will probably wont register some other accounts to PS.
      Not everything that isn't money is worthless. For gold members we have higher level coachings, articles, videos, and hand evaluations which are more than worth their share. It is all up to the users to actually take advantage of them. Aside from providing the members with the tools needed to move up in limits, we also have the top250 promotion in which we have already given out over $1,000,000 in bonuses this year - and promotions such as this one: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Christmas-Ornaments-for-4_12299

On top of this having tracked accounts means that members benefit whenever we once again manage to secure the best possible bonuses with our affiliates (such as Titans Summer Time Promo). If you don't see the benefit of actually improving your game - and don't want to give back by being tracked over us, then its your own decision. But one thing is sure, we definitely invest more into most of our players, than we receive in return and then pretty much any other site, so what your saying isn't really true.

Best regards
      SoyCD