This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

what does this graph mean? red line is only thing that's winning

• 7 replies
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      this is wierd, your af isn't that high, yet you are winning at no showdown, can you post your Aggression Frequency by street ?

edit: are you overbetting your nuts frequently ?
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Thanks booooom

is this what you need?

• BattleHunter
      BattleHunter
      Bronze
      30% WTSD kinda means that you are playing a "calling station" style which imo is way worse than folding too much at the micros, simply because people tend to not bluff with a high enough frequency to justify it.
      48% W$SD is actually not bad at all, even pretty good with your high WTSD, but what your graph+stats make me thing is that you end up paying off villains' big hands, while only winning the smaller pots via showdown.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      That's really useful thanks battlehunter
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BattleHunter
      30% WTSD kinda means that you are playing a "calling station" style which imo is way worse than folding too much at the micros, simply because people tend to not bluff with a high enough frequency to justify it.
      48% W$SD is actually not bad at all, even pretty good with your high WTSD, but what your graph+stats make me thing is that you end up paying off villains' big hands, while only winning the smaller pots via showdown.
      Also, I'd also be taking a look on your discrepancy VPIP vs. PFR. Your range isn't that wide, which works fine at NL2, but you shouldn't be limping that much imho.
    • HNRoger
      HNRoger
      Bronze
      Wait a second, 30% wtsd is too much?
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HNRoger
      Wait a second, 30% wtsd is too much?
      I'd say between 25-35 is an ok WTSD.