what does this graph mean? red line is only thing that's winning

• 7 replies
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      this is wierd, your af isn't that high, yet you are winning at no showdown, can you post your Aggression Frequency by street ?

edit: are you overbetting your nuts frequently ?
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Thanks booooom

is this what you need?

• BattleHunter
      BattleHunter
      Coach
      Coach
      30% WTSD kinda means that you are playing a "calling station" style which imo is way worse than folding too much at the micros, simply because people tend to not bluff with a high enough frequency to justify it.
      48% W$SD is actually not bad at all, even pretty good with your high WTSD, but what your graph+stats make me thing is that you end up paying off villains' big hands, while only winning the smaller pots via showdown.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      That's really useful thanks battlehunter
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BattleHunter
      30% WTSD kinda means that you are playing a "calling station" style which imo is way worse than folding too much at the micros, simply because people tend to not bluff with a high enough frequency to justify it.
      48% W$SD is actually not bad at all, even pretty good with your high WTSD, but what your graph+stats make me thing is that you end up paying off villains' big hands, while only winning the smaller pots via showdown.
      Also, I'd also be taking a look on your discrepancy VPIP vs. PFR. Your range isn't that wide, which works fine at NL2, but you shouldn't be limping that much imho.
    • HNRoger
      HNRoger
      Bronze
      Wait a second, 30% wtsd is too much?
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HNRoger
      Wait a second, 30% wtsd is too much?
      I'd say between 25-35 is an ok WTSD.