Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $12,95
      Hero:
      $5,00

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , 6:spade:
      3 folds, Hero calls $0,25, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,60) 5:diamond: , 6:diamond: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,25, Hero raises to $1,00, BB calls $0,75.

Turn: ($2,60) 2:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $3,75 (All-In), BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $2,60

I misclicked the button and called instead of folded...

Anyway, flop comes great so I take the initiative, but I would like to know if I overbet the turn here? On the other hand, with one street left I believe winning pot directly is also a good result.

Now that I look at it, I think I should bet slightly more on flop and I would have easy shove on turn, but I'd like to know about turn bet as it was played anyway...
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi burek2000

As I have spotted 2 click-/spot-mistakes in your sample hands, I can recommend you to play less tables temporarily. I do not know how many tables you play at once but I can assure myself this won't happen if you play with relatively less tables. It's a tip but these mistakes can break your concentration if you played this incorrectly ;)

Flop: Ok for Potbuilding, Toppair (3) + FD (9) + Overcard (2) = 14 outs
      Turn: it is a blank but it is up to you if you want him to be participating in the pot for more value or you want to scare him off and take the pot right away since it is 1 card to go.

I personally want to play $1.75 bet/Call a shove because in this manner, you can make the BB make a mistake by not believing your for instance and reraise you accordingly. Also he can call but his implieds of whatever he is holding (I think 2 overcards which makes 6 outs) is severely limited and -EV.

As played it's fine Burek

- Gerv
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hi burek2000

As I have spotted 2 click-/spot-mistakes in your sample hands, I can recommend you to play less tables temporarily. I do not know how many tables you play at once but I can assure myself this won't happen if you play with relatively less tables. It's a tip but these mistakes can break your concentration if you played this incorrectly ;)

- Gerv
      To be honest, I already reduced my number of tables a lot(from 12 to 6 atm), because I realized, I can focus more on the opponents and try to make more sophisticated decisions. And I can play 6 tables with ease... ...however, this last session from which my last 4 posts are I played after a sleepless night(need 50 FTP points for the Iron man challenge :) ), but usually things like that don't happen to me...

However, the hands I posted are just because of the intereting spots I encountered, not because I'd like to get in this situation again. ;)
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hi burek2000

Flop: Ok for Potbuilding, Toppair (3) + FD (9) + Overcard (2) = 14 outs
      Turn: it is a blank but it is up to you if you want him to be participating in the pot for more value or you want to scare him off and take the pot right away since it is 1 card to go.

I personally want to play $1.75 bet/Call a shove because in this manner, you can make the BB make a mistake by not believing your for instance and reraise you accordingly. Also he can call but his implieds of whatever he is holding (I think 2 overcards which makes 6 outs) is severely limited and -EV.

As played it's fine Burek

- Gerv