Hi!

• RafailEnza
      RafailEnza
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I'm new here. I hope I will learn to play better by readind your posts and study poker :f_thumbsup:
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey RafailEnza,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

You've come to the right place. :s_thumbsup: If you tell us what games and limits you play then we may be able to link you to some nice learning material to get you on the way to improving.

You can also practice for free by taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

If there is anything at all you would like to ask us, then fire away. :f_biggrin:

GL at the tables :gl:

Laz
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RafailEnza
      Hi guys, I'm new here. I hope I will learn to play better by readind your posts and study poker :f_thumbsup:
      Hi RafailEnza and Welcome to PokerStrategy!

Don't just read other people's posts - feel free to ask questions and take advantage of the community's knowledge. This is a very friendly forum and people are generally very helpful with trying to answer new player's questions. We've all been there at some point!