Hello Everyone

• ThomasT88
      ThomasT88
      Bronze
      Hi all im Thomas, ive played poker for a while but im new to this :f_o: i thought i would have a good dig around and find my self some good deal's and bonuses, i live on my own and i am currently out of work :f_frown: which mean's im filling my time in learning how to get better at poker, please any one add me as a friend and a very goodluck to you all. :f_drink: :f_thumbsup: :f_tongue: :f_ugly:
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ThomasT88,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Definitelt the first thing you need to do is check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Where are you from? you can find out about your local PokerStrategists and get added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_biggrin:

What games and limits do you like to play? We may be able to link you to some nice learning material for your game type and limit. :s_thumbsup:

If there is anything you would like to ask us, please don't hesitate to do so.

Have fun

Laz
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Welcome Thomas and Best of Luck to you!