tilt factor

• TheBrich
      TheBrich
      Bronze
      I would put my "tilt" factor at about a 3/10, maybe even a 2/10, Im guessing Phil Ivey is about a 0/10 since tilt really plays no factor in his game. Really I haven't donk shoved becI would put my "tilt" factor at about a 3/10, maybe even a 2/10, Im guessing Phil Ivey is about a 0/10 since tilt really plays no factor in his game. Really I haven't donk shoved because I was mad at the table in probably several weeks or possibly months. Im curious as to what kind of factor tilt plays into your game?
      ause I was mad at the table in probably several weeks or possibly months. Im curious as to what kind of factor tilt plays into your game?
  • 2 replies
    • mrets123
      mrets123
      Basic
      Rule #4,587: dont drink or do drugs while gambling. When I first started, like a week ago :-) all you could hear outside my door was expletives. Read some material on whatever style of game you play and wacth some of the pros and watch some of those online poker coaches and then when your done...read those same books again, three or four times. Im not preaching because I havent read through the books im reading yet. Dont bet or put up your whole paycheck or allowance or whatever. If all you have in the world is 100 dollars dont put it all into a site or a tournament, just but up $40 or $50. I have started recording my hands so I can review them later because the chico network doesnt support any tracker software. Again im a noob but I dont want to be. I know you have to work at this and thats what im trying to do. The first time I played which was just last week I lost $50 then another $100 then another $50... I notice I was losing my stack because I thought my opponent s where bluffing and would go all in. That only works with play money and with your friends. Anyway keep studing and reading and wacthing pros on tv. Damn I just gave myself some well needed therapy.
    • ladlasheikh
      ladlasheikh
      Global
      mad at the table in probably several weeks or possibly months.why ?

Omair