Hey there

• AbstractEye
      AbstractEye
      Basic
      What's up guys?

New to the community here, although I've known and read pokerstrategy for years now.

Microstakes player at PokerStars (Abstract Eye). If anyone's up for a game just leave me a message or anything.

Well, nice to meet you all in advance :D

Peace.
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey AbstractEye,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Nice to meet you. :) What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some nice learning material to help you climb those limits.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_grin:

And don't forget too check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If there is anything you would like to ask us then please don't hesitate to do so.

Have fun

Laz
    • nis547
      nis547
      Bronze
      Welcome to the site. Been pretty helpful for me so far!

:f_drink:
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Welcome AbstractEye!

Be active in the forums and don't hesitate to ask questions - everyone is pretty friendly and helpful here.

Best of Luck to You!
    • AbstractEye
      AbstractEye
      Basic
      Thanks, guys!

Best of luck to you too!

@Laz

I'm from Brazil. I'll get myself added to the map. Thanks again for the tip.