PS points and Netbet cashout

• lando1
      lando1
      Basic
      I have 2 questions, that might sound stupid, but sorry I am new:

1. Can I do or get anything else for PS points than just reading higher level articles or watching higher level vids?

2. The bonus instruction for netbet free money says it is only possible to cash out, when you generated 20 Dollars of rake. Is there a time limit until which you have to reach the rake?

Thx
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey lando1,

Certainly doesn't sound like stupid questions to me. If you want to know the answers then there is a fair chance someone else will too. :f_grin:

1. If you mean "Do Sps have a cashout value" then no. However you can also use SPs to gain higher status to attend live coachings and post hands for our professional hand judges.

2. There is no time limit on raking the free money for cashout. Please remember though, you must generate 5SPs or $1 rake or fees within 14 days or the money will be removed. I think this is equal to 22 Netbet points from memory.

Cheers

Laz
    • lando1
      lando1
      Basic
      Thank you very much for the answer. Just one little follow up question concerning top 2: I must create $1 rake or fees within 14 days, but there is no time limit for generating the 20 Dollars of rake for the rest of the free money?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by lando1
      Thank you very much for the answer. Just one little follow up question concerning top 2: I must create $1 rake or fees within 14 days, but there is no time limit for generating the 20 Dollars of rake for the rest of the free money?
      That's correct. There is no time limit on the rest.