[NL2-NL10] Nl10 [TT]

• veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Should I just fold the turn and save the 0.50$ or go for it?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $4,35
      Hero:
      $11,65

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.64 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:heart: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, 4 folds, BB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($0,85) 3:club: , 9:heart: , K:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,60, BB calls $0,60.

Turn: ($2,05) 3:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2,05) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,50, Hero calls $0,50.

Final Pot: $3,05
  • 4 replies
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Yes, calling river is -EV here, you don't beat anything and even if you do the guy with 0,4 AF would never bet it!
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      imho nice preflop and flop(do you know his fold to cbet?).On turn after his check
      I'd bet(b/f).Even you have very little sample of hands but I don't think he can c/r you.3 :heart: is unpleasant card so you can check also but I`m not sure if you are not loosing value against station (if he is such a player). Also by checking turn you can induce bluff if opp have little pp.River is very unpleasant,if he have 3,9 ,K or flush you are way behind( and these cards certainly is in his range) but
      against lone pp 44-88 +1card fd you are ahead.C/f river is very safe but we have pot odds on river 4:1(2.05:05) so I would dare to call that strange bet (what is this? value or block bet.You need notes how opp do value bets).
      How to deal with such rivers against calling stations?I think I've got problem folding too much scary rivers. X(
      Good luck :)
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Hi,
      imho nice preflop and flop(do you know his fold to cbet?).On turn after his check
      I'd bet(b/f).Even you have very little sample of hands but I don't think he can c/r you.3 :heart: is unpleasant card so you can check also but I`m not sure if you are not loosing value against station (if he is such a player). Also by checking turn you can induce bluff if opp have little pp.River is very unpleasant,if he have 3,9 ,K or flush you are way behind( and these cards certainly is in his range) but
      against lone pp 44-88 +1card fd you are ahead.C/f river is very safe but we have pot odds on river 4:1(2.05:05) so I would dare to call that strange bet (what is this? value or block bet.You need notes how opp do value bets).
      How to deal with such rivers against calling stations?I think I've got problem folding too much scary rivers. X(
      Good luck :)
      Dealign with them is simple, you just fold looking at his AF, the board, and your hand. I'd call only minbet of 10c for info. b/f turn is ok without Th, with h in the hand it's better to check.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Nh
      River is easy call.