This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

tournament lobby daily TCOOP tourneys

• dizelup
      dizelup
      Bronze
      Hi

Is it possible to turn on that "announced tournaments for the day" feature in Pokerstars tourney tab. I don't know how else to put it, but right now, it should show all the TCOOP events for today. It is a box shown above the list of the tournaments. I sometimes have it and sometimes don't even though I do not turn anything on or off.

Any help? If anyone understood me :)
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I don’t think is possible, but if you to ‘Online events’ you can see all events of the TCOOP of today in PokerStars 7:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • dizelup
      dizelup
      Bronze
      Yeah, that's it. Thanks for the reply SDK1987.

I've found that Pokerstars put that box on every day soon before the first TCOOP event for the day starts. Still not a 100% sure about that though.

EDIT: Yep, the box is there now. It seems to appear soon before the first tourney starts.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by dizelup
      I've found that Pokerstars put that box on every day soon before the first TCOOP event for the day starts. Still not a 100% sure about that though.
      That is indeed the case, but if you removed the box with the right X button you can’t put it back on.