So is it not many people play at this site or is it not many people win long term at this site?

• saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Or do I have it all wrong? Come on guys? I would really like some info before I decide to deposit or not? The site had to change its name. That scares me a little. Should I be worried?
  • 12 replies
    • mortal1ty
      mortal1ty
      Bronze
      rebranding really scary
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi saltbeef,

In all seriousness, the player pool has stayed the same, and it is also shared with other iPoker skins like WilliamHill and Ladbrokes. You have nothing to worry about.
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Hi guys. Thanks for your replies. I respect your opinion Harrier. The only thing is that this site is my affiliate and you are a moderator, hence making you a little biased lol.

I would like to hear from at least 1 player who has been at this site for at least a year and yes it doesn't matter if it was poker770, who is still making a long term profit?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey saltbeef,

You will probably think I'm biased too. :P Poker770 was one of the first poker rooms I joined about 5 years ago. I have won a couple of freerolls there which gave me a little bankroll to experiment with which lasted for a fair time while I experimented with different formats and game types. (I was a total fish then :facepalm: ).

After some time away while I studied and improved, I went back and took advantage of one of their regular Cash Machine promotions.

I have been running well in MTTs and now that $20 (+ free) $20 is over $200. :profit:

So even though I may well be biased, I am a very happy NetBet player :happy:

Regards

Laz
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Hi Laz,
      Good to hear you doing well there. May I ask how long you have been playing since you came back and at what stakes?

Thanks,
      Robert
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Robert,

I had been concentrating on 45 manners at Stars and only decided about 3 months ago to switch back to MTTs ( they were my first love when I started playing).

I also don't play a lot of volume. In fact I haven't played in 3 weeks since I binked a €1 rebuy and the previous session (2 weeks earlier), I final tabled a €3 rebuy.

I am really looking forward to the upcoming iPOPs Micro series. :f_thumbsup:

Cheers

Laz
    • seacat22
      seacat22
      Bronze
      the cash machine promo keeps me ahead
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Yeah that's what I was afraid of
    • kimisiow83
      kimisiow83
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,
      I have heard that this site is rebranding from Poker 770. As I know, Poker 770 always have problem on withdrawal. Please advise is there any problem with them? I get staked from other poker mate and I don't want any problem withdrawal later if I won. Start to worry when I heard it is rebrand from Poker 770. I am going for iPoker Network and played Dafa, no problem at all after taking 1st and 4th on MTTs. The only problem is they are not linked with PokerStrategy, that's why I choose a new iPoker Network room.

Any long time players there?
    • as123st
      as123st
      Bronze
      hi,
      Does Poker strategy still track NetBet, because I didn't get pokerstrategy point this month.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey as123st!

We do assign StrategyPoints at NetBet, however at the moment we are experiencing issues with importing the date.

We are hoping to get this fixed soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    • rompas
      rompas
      @ Marta problem with SP applies to all Ipoker rooms? maybe cause the source based rake system right?