Multiquote

• IuriTPena
      IuriTPena
      Gold
      Hi everyone,

Sorry if there is a topic about this already...
      Well, since I didn't found such topic, wouldn't be nice to have some option to multiquote previous posts?

It's a kind of boring and unpractical have to copy past some quotes just because we want to quote two or more people. That or make some multipost ourselves. Anyways, I think it would be a nice and useful tool :)

- Iúri
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey luriTPena,

Thanks for your suggestion, :) I actually like the idea myself but I'm not sure about how it could be implemented. It will be interesting to see if it is actually viable.

Remember if anyone thinks they have an idea for improving the forum, please don't be shy in letting us know about it. We have instituted many improvements over the years on the back of member's suggestions. :]

Cheers :s_thumbsup:

Laz
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by IuriTPena
      Hi everyone,

Well, since I didn't found such topic, wouldn't be nice to have some option to multiquote previous posts?

It's a kind of boring and unpractical have to copy past some quotes just because we want to quote two or more people. That or make some multipost ourselves. Anyways, I think it would be a nice and useful tool :)

- Iúri
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey luriTPena,

Thanks for your suggestion, :) I actually like the idea myself but I'm not sure about how it could be implemented. It will be interesting to see if it is actually viable.

Remember if anyone thinks they have an idea for improving the forum, please don't be shy in letting us know about it. We have instituted many improvements over the years on the back of member's suggestions. :]

Laz
      You can multi quote! It is very easy!

Just click on whichever quote that you want to quote and it appears down in your text box!

Try it out in this thread. Quote the first post, then Lazzas reply and then my reply! Simples!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi everyone,

- Iúri
      Hey luriTPena,

Laz
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      Hi everyone,

- Iúri
      Hey luriTPena,

Laz
      You can multi quote! It is very easy!

Just click on whichever quote that you want to quote and it appears down in your text box!

Try it out in this thread. Quote the first post, then Lazzas reply and then my reply! Simples!
      Simples, took me a few seconds!
    • IuriTPena
      IuriTPena
      Gold
      ahahah, feeling noob right now :facepalm:
      yeah, hitting the quote button multiple time works. I thought that the text downhere didn't preserve itself when we it the quote button another time.

Thanks a lot UPAY4DINNER :f_drink:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries, I only realized this lately myself. Not sure if this was always the case or if it's a new addition.
    • Post removed