Get rich or die trying challenge: Grinding $60 Spin and Go`s

• zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Hi,
      My name is Zilvinas. I am HUSNG reg from Lithuania currently grinding Spin and Go tournaments and $100 HU HT regs from time to time. I would like to share with you some of my graphs from HUSNG:

And here is my January Spin and Go graph:

My volume sucks, so i made blog, but i think my volume will suck anyway

Edit: forgot to write my BR and goal
      Bankroll: $2154.26
      Goal: $50000

Edit2: I just saw another promo goal getter
      So my goals for February (wont play much, if at all, this month)
      :diamond: 4000 Thousand games!
      :diamond: 5000 USD
      :diamond: Read all 4 "The Economist" cover to cover (except book review obv)
      :diamond: Eat less pizza, make more food myself (i`m quite good)
      :diamond: Keep working on that weird 3-handed pre-flop
      P.S. omg i`m gonna be sooooo productive
  • 26 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi zilltine,

welcome in our challenge! If you're running good it will only take you one Spin&Go to reach your goal - so i am expecting a screenshot of the lobby then!
      We will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Read you soon,
      SvenBe!
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Good luck, following, obv.
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Silver
      Currently playing the 7s myself, will be following with interest, GL! :D
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Hi, spent several days visiting my parents, hence the lack of updates. Nothing to update anyway
      EDIT: heard news about stars introducing $60 spin and go, given that, might go for SNE this year
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      will follow! glgl
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Hi, time to make and update. So i only played for 2 days since i made this blog. Started yesterday with $60 spins introduction. Only 136 games, but hell i ran hot. Had multiple x6 at $60s and one x25 at $30s, shipped x25 obv. That makes my month starting 43BI up.
      Profit $1710
      Current Bankroll $3954.26

And profit graph:

$3 rake/game with 30games/hr makes my FPP fly off the roof tho. That is ~$35/hr RB alone. Imagine i played 8 tables instead of 4 :|
      P.S. Anyone knows what are the rules for this challenge when i`m cashing out?
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      So, i think i cracked secret in spin and go`s. It is quite simple, you just have to run good in higher multipliers. Having nice beginning of the month so far, here is this pretty giraffe:

I would like my EV to be better tho.
      Did 6 hours theory session with few friends on 3-handed play. It is much more complicated than HU, only managed to go threw button play.
    • HNRoger
      HNRoger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zilltine

Rules say its up to you to decide if you subtract cashouts from the challenge standings or no. I suggest you do, so you make us others in the challenge look less bad :coolface:

Sick run you are making, good luck, keep this thing up.
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HNRoger

Rules say its up to you to decide if you subtract cashouts from the challenge standings or no. I suggest you do, so you make us others in the challenge look less bad :coolface:

Originally posted by HNRoger

Hi, Thanks
      I don`t think i plan on keeping 50k in my account balance at any point. That is more like long-term goal for profit :)
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      I just noticed i am silver status, wonder how it happened. I am sure i didn`t touch single account affiliated to PS :f_confused:
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Hi guys, my month is going well. I am at 1/5th of volume i would like to be at this point of month tho. Here is my graph of how it is going since i started this challenge. I also cashed out few stellar rewards and $1600 VIP bonus this week. My graph of this challenge so far:
    • gobby88
      gobby88
      Bronze
      how often do you run into regulars at the 60s?
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Not sure if i am allowed to talk about it, but there is one program which allows me to select between regulars at my stake. Field is extremely soft and most of the regulars, especially the ones who moved not from HUSNG, seems to have very little understanding how to play in many spots.
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      How your graph looks when you lose ATs vs A6o in 120x

The guy who won, was a mobile phone player who got $6000 in 4 hands, i can only imagine he is gonna lose it in 4 weeks playing spins. Format is immortal :)
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Hi guys, had pretty sick week. had luck to hit some better multipliers, almost happy with my volume and happy with chips EV. Proud to share this graph:
    • gobby88
      gobby88
      Bronze
      nice graph, and well done!

can you talk a little bit about the variance in your next post? I hear a lot about these being worse variance-wise than 6-max hyper turbos!
    • Shaykh
      Shaykh
      Bronze
      Not sure if i am allowed to talk about it, but there is one program which allows me to select between regulars at my stake. Field is extremely soft and most of the regulars, especially the ones who moved not from HUSNG, seems to have very little understanding how to play in many spots.
      Can you accept my friend request please? I have couple questions about this program and spin and goes in general. Thank you
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Sure, accepted Shaykh.
      I am not sure how bad variance is in 6-max hypers to be fair so cant say for sure. Overall it should not be that bad if you have >37% winrate. If you manage that, then it makes you beating games for decent chunk without hitting TOP 3 multipliers. However, if you only manage 36% winrate, you are grinding RB without TOP 3 multipliers. And that variance is probably even worse than MTT. Personally, my EV winrate is ~36.8%. Variance will be much worse than HUSNG either way, but if i keep up with that (hopefully get to 37%+) after 5000 games there is less than 10% probability i will be losing before RB. If you move that winrate to 36% it becomes 40% probability to be losing after 5000 games. Basically, variance is not that bad if you are actually good, but if you think you can just apply "so-so" strategies and grind VPPs for SNE you will have to face ridicilous 400BI swings eventually
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hey zilltine, glad to see it's all going well for you :) One question, it seems with Pokertracker you can see the difference between EV and real even for tournaments where you didn't win. That's not possible with HEM (afaik) because the Stars HH doesn't record the prize paid out unless you are there at the finish of the tournament. Or rather, if you get busted in third place by losing a flip, am I right that even Pokertracker won't accurately show the EV lost in a high multiplier?

Thanks