This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL4

• hardlife66
      hardlife66
      Bronze
      Just played for an hour on NL4 had 3 winning hands lost $0.98, had enough of folding to ridiculous pre flop raises so got out before I lost more, someone tell me why I'm bothering with this?
      Why do habitual pre flop raisers use auto topup to disguise what they're losing, I hate that.
      I'm sticking with SNG's
  • 5 replies
    • deive201
      deive201
      Bronze
      I just palyed for 3 hours had lsot almost 30$ but when i won 39$ i should stop now lol! :D
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Bronze
      Lol habitual preflop raisers :D
      You mean players who aren't passive fish?
      You should be using auto top up to be playing with a full stack every hand.
      You don't wanna see AA & only have a 70bb stack right?
    • GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      Lol habitual preflop raisers :D
      You mean players who aren't passive fish?
      You should be using auto top up to be playing with a full stack every hand.
      You don't wanna see AA & only have a 70bb stack right?
      you also dont want to see QQ vs AA with 100bb?
      i think the reason for auto top up is to maximize our potential EV vs weak players. It is actually assumed that you are not a fish and that you are playing profitable. If you are a losing player, I dont think that auto top up will increase your EV.
    • tukioppilas62
      tukioppilas62
      Bronze
      Must be a troll! :D
    • Post removed