[Offer] Let's get staked (Cash games) by Bogdan

• BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello everyone,

Due to popular demand I am happy to announce that I will now be able to offer Staking deals to Poker Strategy members that play cash games.

Please fill in the application found at the bottom of this post or post below if you are interested in being staked.

I am looking to build long lasting relationships.

My offer:

Bankroll for the games that we both agree on (I will provide advice and help on which games to play throughout the staking deal)
      Private and/or group hand history reviews
      Private or group coaching sessions
      Mental game help
      Volume and profit incentives / promos
      Access to more high quality coaches
      Additional materials such as articles, videos, etc (these materials will not be available anywhere else)

What I need from you:

Good references
      Good track record of being a winner at the limits that you want to be staked at
      Motivation and determination to improve
      A fair amount of time to dedicate to this relationship, both at the tables and outside of the tables
      Be able to speak and understand English and/or Romanian

So, let's apply now:

Go here and fill the application in.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message.

Bogdan

*NOTE: Referrals are welcome. If you know anyone that is looking for something like this and you refer him/her to me you will be eligible to receive a % cut of the profits (should the person be selected and complete their deal). For more details feel free to send me a private message or ask below.
      *NOTE: MTT/SNG staking will be offered at a later time.
      *NOTE: Profit Sharing Coaching is in the works. If this interests you make sure to let me know.
  • 15 replies
    • larsonk7
      larsonk7
      Bronze
      Good luck with it bogdan.

Hope you don't mind the derail but just a couple of questions.

Do you see this as being profitable long-term?

Also, will it not be really difficult to get a decent calibre of person to work with long term.

Like if someone is a decent winning player (what you are looking for) why would such an individual want to be staked (long term).

Sure, they might be hard up short term, but long term I can't see any benefit for the individual constantly handing over a % of profits.

Not to mention from your perspective to get that one decent motivated winning player, you might have to deal with a good number unmotivated/ lazy people and possible scammers along the way.

Was just curious about all these points when I read your thread.

All the best with the venture.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Larson,

Those are very good questions indeed and I was wondering the same thing when I started playing poker. Why would anyone want to share their hard earned profits?

Here are some reasons why this may be of interest to certain players (short term or long term)

1) A player cannot build a bankroll due to real life requirements (constant withdrawals)
      2) A player does not want to have a lot of money locked up at once (a bankroll) and would prefer to use that money for other things
      3) A player wants more than just a bankroll such as coaching, support groups (skype, forums, etc), etc. - all the staking deals that we make come with coaching and support from our group of instructors as well as a chance to join skype groups (where like minded people share their experiences/hands/etc.)
      4) A player wants to reduce/eliminate the stress of managing a proper bankroll
      5) A player may not have the bankroll necessary to play at a limit that he/she thinks they can beat (can go with point 1 or 2)

So essentially what I offer is a chance for a select few people to be part of a group of players that is focused on the same goals: to become better at the game and play with less stress (such as the stress of building/managing a bankroll or navigating the poker journey alone).

I also offer the profit sharing coaching where the player uses their own bankroll but instead of paying for coaching upfront we instead split the profits that the player makes (as a form of payment).

Staking and Profit Sharing Coaching are not for everyone but a lot of players have either started their professional career or continued their professional career using one of these methods.

Best regards,

Bogdan
    • larsonk7
      larsonk7
      Bronze
      Good luck with it bogdan.

Please feel free to delete my previous post, don't want to derail your thread.
    • tukioppilas62
      tukioppilas62
      Gold
      Hey Bogdan,

I have a few questions concerning the deals. You await from the players you stake to be winning players at the stakes you offer them staking which is of course very reasonable. Mutually if you are offering coaching and staking I would apprechiate to see some proof that you are a winning player by yourself at todays games and information which stakes do you play and are cappable to coach? I'm asking because I didn't found the info from here nor from your coaching thread.

Best,

Tukioppilas
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Tuki,

We offer both regular staking (no coaching) and staking with coaching. It's up to the player to decide what he/she opts for. Once a player makes it past the first couple of steps of the application and is paired with a coach he/she would be able to find any information needed from that coach.

Best regards,
      Bogdan
    • LetsShipIt
      LetsShipIt
      Bronze
      [Edited by Lazza61 - Unfortunately you require 300 posts in the English community to apply for staking as per our staking rules]
    • Fla8Sam
      Fla8Sam
      Bronze
      Buna cum te pot contacta pentru coaching ?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Fla8Sam
      Buna cum te pot contacta pentru coaching ?
      Hey Fla8Sam,

You can contact Bogdan by either posting in his Private coaching thread or by sending him a friend request through the Community tool. You can access the community tool by clicking on your name in the top right of screen.

Regards

Laz
    • Fla8Sam
      Fla8Sam
      Bronze
      Hi, BogdanPS. I'm interested in your database analysis, could you accept my friend request
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      I am interested, applied in your application form.
    • Fiskantes
      Fiskantes
      Coach
      Coach
      Is this still on?
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fiskantes
      Is this still on?
      i dont think so, they didnt answer to me.
    • SkunkBoy
      SkunkBoy
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan,is your stacking announce still available?
    • stbab4
      stbab4
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Is the staking offer still valid?
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan, would be looking to get staked as I move up through PLO. All of my progress is in my blog (see my signature). Let me know what you think, if theres an application I will fill that in. I have just quickly posted as I am in a rush atm.