Bronze
      Hi, and good luck becomming a pro :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Wes,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

What games and limits do you like to play? We may be able to link you to some nice strategy or videos for your game type and limit.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If there is anything you would like to know, then please don't be shy in posting.

Have fun

Laz
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Hi Wes and Welcome to PokerStrategy!

Two things that you may not know about, but may find useful:

Hope this helps and Best of luck to you!
    • bigblindfool
      bigblindfool
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MichFran
      Hi, and good luck becomming a pro :)
      Thanks Mich :Ah: :Ah:
    • bigblindfool
      bigblindfool
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Wes,

What games and limits do you like to play? We may be able to link you to some nice strategy or videos for your game type and limit.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If there is anything you would like to know, then please don't be shy in posting.

Have fun

Laz
      Cheers Laz :f_drink:

I'm aiming to play fixed limit, and build a bankroll, and I've added my location to the members map .

I've signed up to NetBet for "free money"but I'm a little disappointed that they don't have full ring tables for fixed limit, perhaps you could suggest it to them ?

I've lots of reading to do so catch you later .

Wes.
    • bigblindfool
      bigblindfool
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ramble
      Hi Wes and Welcome to PokerStrategy!

Two things that you may not know about, but may find useful:

Hope this helps and Best of luck to you!
      Thanks Ramble, I must look out for and catch some live coaching !! I've seen the bankroll articles and must read them again soon, but I get the concept of the importance of bankroll management. I will be sticking to 300 BB in fixed limit.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Wes,

Make sure you bookmark our Fixed Limit board. We have a small but very active group of FLer's and you'll get some excellent advice there.

Cheers

Laz
    • TheBigJ
      TheBigJ
      Bronze
      Gday all, love the game..hate the bad beats. Good luck on the felt, Just not against me..lol
    • matilolxd121
      matilolxd121
      Bronze
      Hello everyone! I just made an account and i hope i can get big :D . Thanks for 50$
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey TheBigJ and matilolxd121,

Why not take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly. :f_biggrin:

Have fun

Laz