Bet365 Technical Issues

• RedGeneral86
      Hi guys,
      I have a problem with Bet365 in the last few weeks there are some technical issues in the site. I can't rebuy into a tournament. When I press re-entry and confirm no table opens. Or it does in 20-30 minutes. If I loose a connection, I can't rejoin my table. I don't see other players sometimes. And the worst part - today I played some poker there and my money in the cashier was never refreshed. Unfortunately Bet365 support is inadequat. I can't have a normal conversation with them, they understand nothing. Some other players told me they experienced the same problems. My question is whether any of you guys had the same problem? If so, can Pokerstrategy s our affiliate contact Bet365 and explain them the problem? It seems they don't understand it at all. If they know about it and it is expected to be solved, I can wait for some time. Otherwise I will have to choose another poker room.
      I posted this issue in the Bulgarian community of Pokerstrategy but I hope to find more information here.
      Thank yoU!
  • 1 reply
    • all4nothingelse
      they had some technical problems in the last few weeks ,especially with conectivity and today with the main lobby where the tickets won on promotion was not updated but later on was ok ,but overall to many problems with the software !!