This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My Koala story

• Orcusan
      Orcusan
      Basic
      Hi,
      my name is Alex and even tough i am a fresh fish here i would like to regard myself as a Koala instead of a fish.

I have been having alot of personal issues with procrastination and perhaps lazyness, which is why i choose to make this "blog". Perhaps if i look at this daily, i will "guilt" myself somehow into keeping the plans i write down here.

Atm i am playing 2nl-10nl (yah its weird and stupid i know). By playing 2nl-10nl i mean, i usually win 2nl very easy then go shot taking at 5nl-10nl out of BR management rules, and usually BR goes down again. Also i hit the roulette and BJ hard (considering my BR). Last roulette "hit" was -50$ out of 200ish $ BR.

For the moment there will be no set "challenge" as people call it to increase BR to a certain ammount, since i am not doing this for a living nor will i ever do. I just love poker as a hobby and the "competition" in it.

Immediate goals that i must absolutely do :

1. Cant post graphs or anything because i cant make HM2 to work !!!
      --- gtfo and read forums etc and figure this out

2. Post graphs to start showing progress - or no progress in what you try to do
      --- yah after i fix the problem from nr.1
      3. Set a specific "goal" for yourself as to how high you like to go with "poker"
      --- as i said above, i dont have a specific BR challenge or goal atm, but i will set one soon. Playing just to play because its fun is kind of affecting my game i think, makes me not care as much as i should about it.
      4. Work on procrastination and lazyness and complete the goals you set for yourself
      --- yah thats why i made you blog, to help me with this.

So yeah this was my Koala story, will update it ONLY when/if something worthy of writing down changes, and if that happens i will also write how i managed to fix this or that problem (thinking it might help others too).

Current BR -- 150$ish -- 2nl main limit -- will continue to shot take 5-10nl untill i get smarter about it.
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Alex

Welcome to the blogs section :welcome:

Looks like your still a basic member. That’s the reason you can’t post graphs here.
      The easiest way to get at least a bronze status is to make use of the free money promotion.
      This way you get for free a bankroll by a pokerroom where you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you all the best with climbing up the ladder trough the stakes :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987