Latest Threads not Updating?

• Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      I've noticed that for the past week (maybe two) that many of the threads that I update in the blogging section don't show up in the "Latest Threads" section of the main page... Is this by design?
  • 12 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      This thread as well is not showing up...

I've tried refreshing the page, logging out and back in, and accessing the site from different browsers.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Threads in this board (feedback + suggestions) definitely do not appear in the latest threads and this was verified by Marta and is by design.

Don't know about the others. All you see now in the latest threads section is people posting hands. When the Hand Evaluations existed those threads did not show up in the latest threads either. It's semi annoying that they do now but maybe they will change that.

Want to clarify that none of the above is a dig, just opinion for those of a sensitive disposition ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Just noticed 2 blogs that didn't make the latest threads as well. Something is up Ramble, you were right!
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Its after they changed hand evaluation forums.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has this issue. When I first pointed this out, other people were not able to recreate the problem, so I thought it was only me.

Now that we know that there really is a problem with the "Latest Threads" list, we will be able to take the appropriate steps to sort this out. Please note, though, that the IT department is not available today, so this might have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks again for pointing this out!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any update from IT on this? :)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      No updates yet :)

We're in the process of making changes to the website, so it might happen that some boards/threads will be excluded from the home page view. This might change, though.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Awesome!

Will you be keeping the Hand Discussions posts in the latest threads or not?

Personally speaking I dislike seeing the latest threads looking like this

NL5 Zoom AKs
      NL25 QQ slow play
      180m - AKs
      Random Blog Update
      PLO Hand
      NL10 Zoom 76s
      NL2 KK fold?
      NL50 AJo BU
      etc etc

Obviously if it stays then fine - I'll get used to it - it just looks messy to me. Just my €0.02
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Looks like they busy with it. I can’t see latest threads anymore.
    • mrk
      mrk
      Basic
      Please check this behaviour in the next few days and let me know if you encounter this issue again.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sure thing mrk :f_drink:
    • Post removed