This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

bonus: Standard Points = 1 times the bonus amount

• pareto
      pareto
      Bronze
      I got the following bonus at Party Poker:

100% extra (Max $500.00 USD), Bonus code: NOVNEWS08

Released in 10 equal installments of 10.0% of deposit amount. Each installment is issued when:
      Standard Points = 1 times the bonus amount on PartyPoker.com
      Claim Now Valid until: 19-Dec-2008

Is that a very good deal? The problem is that I just joined with PokerStrategy with Party Poker, so I need to clear the 300 points for the $50 and another 300 points for extra $100. For those who have more experience playing at Party Poker, should I jump to the bonus offered above?
  • 1 reply
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      personally i think partypoker is very easy to clear the bonuses, when i joined i only put $50 on (all i could afford) and it took me 2 and a half days to clear the free $50, i play NL5 BSS on 4 tables and get around 20-40 points a day for around 4 hours (could be a little more or a little less) so depending on what you intend to do and how many tables i would say it is easily clearable and i would snap it up but that depends on how you intend to play, best of luck in your poker career at pp if you do