Lost all notes and labels - offering 10 dollars for help

• Rohlik1
      Rohlik1
      Basic
      Hi guys, I just tranfered from pokerstars.com to pokerstars.eu and my notes and labels files got some how broke when i put them from pokerstars.com to pokerstars.eu file. Does anybody any program that will repair the files to previus status? If ill get a good advise ill send you 10 dollars on pokerstars or fulltilt your choice. Thanks.
  • 9 replies
    • HNRoger
      HNRoger
      Bronze
      Not sure if i understand how you did. Did you use the clients tools / player notes editor to import your old file?
      Do you still have your old .com player notes file?
    • Rohlik1
      Rohlik1
      Basic
      No i didnt i import it myself and i think thats the part when they got broke. I have got the old.com file but it overwrote and there are just few notes from 2012.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Migrated yesterday - no problem, notes still there etc.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Save your $10 and ask PokerStars for help ;)

EDIT: Unless the above is considered help then you can send me the $10! Same nick as here!
    • Rohlik1
      Rohlik1
      Basic
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      Save your $10 and ask PokerStars for help ;)

EDIT: Unless the above is considered help then you can send me the $10! Same nick as here!
      I did sent the notes to pokerstars support as they said me to do it but were not able to recover it. So i lost notes for last 3 years..
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      you can try windows system restore if you have turned it on. If there is restore point before pokerstars.eu install i belive it can restore your old client with all notes.
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Locate your old user.ini file and notes.user.xml and copy them to your new PS.They are in your C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\PokerStars\).
    • mortal1ty
      mortal1ty
      Bronze
      try doing system recover to point u upgraded your pokerstars client and then copy your old files in some safe place, then update your pokerstars client and manualy copy/paste your notes into the pokerstars folder.
      You welcome.
    • sam18kuletz
      sam18kuletz
      Bronze
      That happen to me when i got back to philippines from a trip to europe...I talk to support and told me whatever pokerstars site you did open your account or change it due to location there will always be a seperate folders for each sites you can access if you need to transfer files to one site to another site of pokerstars....The best way is talk to support for step by step procedure... Here is the example of what you will search if you want to do it by yourself....1 more if your using a pokertracker software you can recover it from there... hope this help you a bit...and if by chance my pokerstar username is samleo18 but don't send the whole $10 even a 0.11 cents will make me happy i'm glad to be at service

C:\Users\ADMIN\AppData\Local\PokerStars\notes.samleo18.xml