$11.00
      MP3:
      $19.75
      CO:
      $1.05
      BU:
      $10.00

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.64 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      MP3 calls $0.10, CO raises to $1.05 (All-In), BU raises to $3.40, Hero raises to $11.00 (All-In), 2 folds, BU calls $6.60 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($21.25) J:spade: , 7:heart: , A:diamond:
      Turn: ($21.25) 3:club:
      River: ($21.25) J:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $21.25

CO had pushed what left him after the last hand..so random range.
      BU was looking like isolating
  • 9 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      I would fold this pre-flop.

If CO raises minum range he is on is Ax. Most likely though he has AK, AQ, KK or AA.

Your either behind or only a slight favourite which is not something to go all-in for in a cash game.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      You are right, CO has raqndom range with that history. If BU is good thinking opponent then he might be isolating with a high probability and your read is right, but if he's nit without understanding the game I'd be folding(he has 21/17 tho which makes me think the 1st).

You played this very good, I'm currently playing the same limit and I'd not like you to the left of me at the same table :D
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      How can you do this with QQ against a raise??

I still don't get this. For me this is a bad play.

I know CO raise is nothing, he is on tilt. Yes BU is isolating, but this doesn't mean he is doing that with a random range too. He must be ahead vs random range, which indicates an A atleast.

Going all-in here just seems -EV to me. Calling is a better option or standard raise imo if you want to play this at all.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar

I still don't get this. For me this is a bad play.

I know CO raise is nothing, he is on tilt. Yes BU is isolating, but this doesn't mean he is doing that with a random range too. He must be ahead vs random range, which indicates an A atleast.

Going all-in here just seems -EV to me. Calling is a better option or standard raise imo if you want to play this at all.
      Calling is not an option OOP here. What do you mean at least an A? We have a great edge vs at least an A. His isolating range is prollt 99+, AJ+ and we have an aquity edge against those hands so it's +EV to shove for sure, stop doing false comments.
    • njar
      njar
      Bronze

very important thing is that reraise came from BU. Because CO raised very big 10BB with trash, there's no way that BU would reraise with AA or KK.he would just call not needing to get the pot any bigger.so his reraise ment that his hand is vulnerable.
      I put him on 99-JJ A10-AK .
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Never thought about it that way, thanks for clearing that up.
      Can probably evaluate some villains better now :)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I fold pf. QQ is not a hand to start guessing what unknown holds and even though we might be ahead, we could be way behind too.
      I prefer to stack off in a better spot.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Nh
      Getting it all-in with qq is fine.
    • njar
      njar
      Bronze
      BTW both CO and BU had Ax hand.
      and BU donk caches his two outter..standard for full tilt