FL exploiting

• faktor1
      faktor1
      Bronze
      HI!

I was wondering whats the best exploitative play vs someone who has cbetF-100, cbetT-100 and cbetR-75 with 41WTS for example when we are on BB and defend from CO. (we have no specific reads).
  • 6 replies
    • faktor1
      faktor1
      Bronze
      May be by just a bit overfolding the flop and adding more bluffs, semi-bluffs in my T-checkraising range?
      Bronze
      you should call more on flop given his cbet is 100% since he barrels with his entire range.. id suggest raising a ton more on flop.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Your flop calling range needs to be stronger than usual because there will be a turn c-bet with 100% certainty, and you don't want to massively overfold on turn or the river. Avoid calling with hands without showdown value relying on backdoors that you are forced to fold on turn if you miss. On the river, never bet as a bluff if he checks to you. He has a hand too strong for bluffing and to weak to bet for value. But if he bets, you need to call much more than usual.

In a nutshell, a bit tighter calling range on the flop, a bit looser on the turn and river. But you can raise liberally as a bluff, both on the flop and the turn. Hands that you normally call one bet with are a waste to call with since you will never get a free card that these hands rely on. If you play these hands, they should be raised as a bluff, either on the flop or on the turn. Don't raise for thin value since marginal hands have better value as bluff catchers. If you raise with these, he'll simply stop firing and maybe fold, and you don't want that.
    • faktor1
      faktor1
      Bronze
      Yea, but how we understand how much exactly we should tight our calling range on the flop?
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by faktor1
      Yea, but how we understand how much exactly we should tight our calling range on the flop?
      We don't:P

But the opponents biggest mistakes are the turn and river c-bets. The 100% flop c-bet is a small mistake in comparison. I'd do most of the adjustment on turn and river. This means calling with some hands I'd normally raise with for value and raise as a bluff with some hands I'd normally fold. This is qualitative reasoning again, not numbers, but finding exact numbers is horribly difficult. You probably don't want to exploit in full because he'll notice what you are doing, especially when hands go to showdown.
    • faktor1
      faktor1
      Bronze
      Hm, if we know what's villain range on the river, how much exactly he blufbet and valuebet, there should be way to make our range almost perfect vs him.