Unibet Poker Challenges (Jan-March)

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Have you ever found some loyalty schemes a bit of a grind? Are you looking for something more exciting? You’ve come to the right place: Unibet Poker Challenges!

How it works:

Challenges work by giving you two parallel steps to complete in cash games. The first is called a minor step and consists of pre-flop tasks like “be dealt fifty pairs”. The second is called a major step and consists of post-flop tasks like “show down a full house 25 times”.

Every time you complete a minor or major step you are awarded loyalty points based on the cash game stakes you played and the number of hands it took you to clear it. So long as you have completed at least one major Challenge by the time a quarter ends, you will receive partial credit for any Challenges which you have been unable to complete. Players can also discard one Challenge of each type every month and receive a new random Challenge instead.

If you complete a minor step, you’ll then be given a new minor step at random, and if you complete a major step you’ll likewise be given a new major step at random. There are a limited number of steps, but when you have finished them all you will start over.

You can keep track of your steps on the Challenges page.

Rewards

You will earn rewards as soon as you get enough loyalty points. The more rewards you earn, the more valuable they become.

Prizes include custom avatars, Unibet Open packages, and cash bonuses of up to €4,000 per milestone you achieve!

Earning points

Each time you finish a minor or a major step, your account will be credited with the corresponding loyalty points. Each Challenge awards different points depending on how difficult it is, but on average Minor and Major Challenges award the following points:

If you play a mixture of cash game stakes to complete a step then you will be rewarded with the corresponding proportion of points. For example, if you show down 80% of your full houses at NL25 and 20% at NL50, you earn 80% of the points from NL25 and 20% of the points from NL50.

Challenges will run through January, February and March. After that, loyalty points and steps will reset and we will start again with new steps and new prizes.

Please note that loyalty points are used to track your progress and cannot be spent directly.

Tournaments

Tournaments don’t have their own steps in Challenges – instead, Sit & Go and Multi-table tournaments award loyalty points directly:

For each €1 in Tournament or Sit&Go fee you will be given 100 points.

Unibet Poker's terms & conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a Unibet account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 2 replies
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JoshLogan
      Have you ever found some loyalty schemes a bit of a grind? Are you looking for something more exciting? You’ve come to the right place: Unibet Poker Challenges!
      I don't think this VIP Scheme is good for regs; it has variance (such as 'get dealt a suited hand twice in a row', 'get 72o first to act' etc.) and it gives an incentive to play bad ('3bet from the Button', 'win a hand postflop without a pair', '4bet', etc.), so that we can get the rakeback quicker.

On the other hand, everything I just mentioned is great for the fun players, and Unibet's position is to have a fun player friendly offer so I'm not complaining. I just don't see how Unibet's policy regarding rakeback is 'exciting' for regs.
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      Originally posted by Swish29
      Originally posted by JoshLogan
      I don't think this VIP Scheme is good for regs; it has variance (such as 'get dealt a suited hand twice in a row', 'get 72o first to act' etc.) and it gives an incentive to play bad ('3bet from the Button', 'win a hand postflop without a pair', '4bet', etc.), so that we can get the rakeback quicker.

On the other hand, everything I just mentioned is great for the fun players, and Unibet's position is to have a fun player friendly offer so I'm not complaining. I just don't see how Unibet's policy regarding rakeback is 'exciting' for regs.
      They dont want rakebackgrinders :) And thats a good thing. The site is just fun to play at because not every table is nit/reg infested like alot of other sites like stars and Ipoker network. You can really notice this when unibet does a rakerace during a month. It just attracts rakebackgrindingnits and the games are just not fun to play in for an entire month. When the rakerace is over the rakebacknits leave cash out the money and well money lost to unibet in the long run because rakebackgrinders only come for the rakeraces and destroy the games for recreational players :) . Rakebackgrinders have alot of other alternatives so i hope they stay away from unibet :)