Only got 10$ instead of 50

• 7 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi again whiplash27,

You got $10 as this is the initial amount we deposit on your account. You will get the rest of the money after making a deposit and/or referring a friend to PokerStrategy.com. You can find all information on this page.

So as you can see, if you make a deposit with the bonus code "FREE20", you'll get another $35. If you then also refer a friend, you'll get the final $5 in the form of SNG tickets.

Hopefully this has helped!

Regards,
      Tino
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Yeah it's a grey area. Like the small print hidden on your can of vegetable soup. I referred my brother and led him through the steps myself, but yet they say he didn't come here through my link? Lol how else did he get here? He even cleared his cookies before he clicked on the link I sent him. Oh well it's only $5.
    • Ambrosh
      Ambrosh
      Bronze
      hello friends can you tell me how i overseas my point, actually i have no credit for deposit.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      @saltbeef,
      I haven't any information about your issue but if you send a ticket to our nice Customer Support people, perhaps they can help out somehow. $5 is better than no dollars. :f_wink:

@Ambrosh
      Can you explain a little more what the problem is you are having please and we'll see if we can help if we can?

Regards all,

Mal.
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      gadget51 if you look in the Netbet Poker part of the forum you will see a long thread about one of the tickets I have going with support. Don't want to go through that again for $5.

Did send them one quick message when it first happened and they said that he wasn't tracked by me which was impossible but anyways they said my brother would have to send in a ticket of his own saying he did use my link and I decided it would be too much of a bother for $5. It is very unlikely he will deposit now that I have told him about the business practices of the company.

See thread in NetBet Poker Forum

Thanks Anyway,
      Robert
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Robert,

Ah, I had done as you suggested after I remembered about it, I new it rang my bell somehow.

My apologies sir for renewing it.

Regards,

Mal.
    • Ambrosh
      Ambrosh
      Bronze
      sir i have need of some like as for my start up i seen my carrier in which but i have no money for the deposit i am student