HUD not working SNG 9max,10max

• silc1ziga
      silc1ziga
      Basic
      I have PT 4 trial version and play on poker 888.
      HUD works normally in cash game and SNG 6 max.
      It doesn't show on 9 an 10max tables, but everything looks normal at active tables (hands, players, stats....)
      I set up preferred seating etc....

TY for answers
  • 3 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by silc1ziga
      I have PT 4 trial version and play on poker 888.
      HUD works normally in cash game and SNG 6 max.
      It doesn't show on 9 an 10max tables, but everything looks normal at active tables (hands, players, stats....)
      I set up preferred seating etc....

TY for answers
      888 updated their software this past week with a new hand history format, we are working to release a new version of PokerTracker 4 that will support these changes. The changes incorporate the total number of seats at the table for the first time, which will greatly improve our HUD's precision once we have the ability to incorporate the changes in a future PT4 release.
    • Gam3rONGOING
      Gam3rONGOING
      Silver
      I have PT4 and each time I log onto Pokerstars it says the HUD does not work for ZOOM tables. I have configured my firewall for the programs that need access to the internet but it still comes up with the same notice. I have reinstalled it as sugested but still get the same notice. Anyone have a suggestion to fix the problem?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Gam3rONGOING
      I have PT4 and each time I log onto Pokerstars it says the HUD does not work for ZOOM tables. I have configured my firewall for the programs that need access to the internet but it still comes up with the same notice. I have reinstalled it as sugested but still get the same notice. Anyone have a suggestion to fix the problem?
      This is a thread discussing 888 issues, not PokerStars - however we can help. Please disable any antivirus tools you may be running, then restart your computer and download the PokerTracker 4 installer once again. Run the installer - make sure all other programs are closed when the installer is run; never uninstall PokerTracker 4 unless asked to do so by a support representative - our installer is designed to replace files as necessary, uninstallation is not required. Now follow the instructions in this guide step by step to use the Zoom HUD, all steps must be taken in the same order: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration/pokerstars-configuration-guide#enabling-the-zoom-poker-hud

If you continue to have issues, please create a support ticket on our website for personalized help by clicking Support : Contact Us. Good luck!