I can't log into my account

• chojnos
      chojnos
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Could you please tell me if anyone else has tha same problem with Winner Poker?

I can't log into, there is an info:
      "Sorry, we do not accept real money bets from your legal jurisdiction."
  • 7 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi chojnos,

I've forwarded this to our responsible department. They'll have a look to see if the situation with Winner Poker has suddenly changed. I'll let you know as soon as possible when there's more information.

Regards,
      Tino
    • darkishbet
      darkishbet
      Silver
      I had this problem yesterday as well. Luckily after few hours it disappeared.

Overall winner poker recently hasn't been great. They doubled the amount of points required for points to cash exchange. Yesterday mrning I was getting the same message as chojnos and in the evening the site crashed for half an hour...
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

This problem was apparently caused by a downtime on Winner Poker. So even if you got this message, you should still be able to play on Winner Poker now without any problems. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hopefully everything will be fine from now on :)
    • RightMove
      RightMove
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      I have problem with logging into my account on winner poker. When I click on login, nothing happen, also if I click on join now. Basically the login window does not work, i cant even close it. I restart a program and computer like 5 times now and still cant login.

What can I do?
    • rompas
      rompas
      just wait , probably they doing some update
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

There appears to be a problem with Winner atm. I can get to press login but I very quickly get this:

Regards

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

It's just me again. Winner is physically located in the Phillipines. There is a Category 5 Super Typhoon raging through the country at the moment. This may well be the reason.

Hope our Filipino members are safe

Laz