Ipoker re-defines the meaning of speed!!!!!!!!

• flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      Currently on william hill playing 2 speed tables, well that's the term they refer to them as, the truth is they are far from quick on many occasions each and every week with hands being dealt occasionally with the tables freezing for 30 seconds plus after each hand before another is dealt. Sometimes as a special treat the speed platform will crash altogether for periods of what seems to be up to an hour before they restart, often in temperamental mode. The solution I thought was to phone william hill support, what a complete and utter waste of time that was, the person on the other end of the phone didn't understand what I was telling them and wanted me to send a screen shot, a screen shot of a frozen poker table! I explained for them to look at the lobby and see the hands per hour on all limits of speed poker were less than 10 hands per hour, they couldn't understand this for whatever reason, the only option left was to give up.

All I wanted to know is if they had a resolution or investigation planned for this, otherwise it's a simple option for me and that's to go and play somewhere else other than Ipoker. I also dislike how william hill are unable to top the stack back to a 100bb after losing part of it ready for the next hand, instead waiting 2 or 3 hands later to do this at times.

Would people kindly suggest a reliable poker room where I can play micro speed poker. This needs to be an option during the daytime as well as the evenings. Preferably somewhere that only charges 5% rake against Ipoker's 7.5% would be an advantage.

Thanks in advance to anybody that replies to this as it's very frustrating playing on Ipoker, would get more action on full ring games on a lot of nights!
  • 5 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      last 2 weeks during evenings european time it have been this terrrible,, actually no point playing at this time ...

if you looking for another room, poker stars allways working,, microgameing have action only at 0.01-0.02 during late afternoons and evenings
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      I'll look into poker stars I think. Full tilt is another high player pool supported by poker strategy, I'd need to satisfy myself with any potential legal implications of playing poker on a US site after getting burnt to the tune of several hundred dollars on Black Friday with Absolute poker a few years ago.

William Hill has tonight gone one step further, not only do we not have any cards being dealt, I can't even log in!!!!!!!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey flopraiser,

PokerStars and Full Tilt are Canadian owned and operate out of the Isle Of Man. Neither site has any assets in the US, so they are exactly the same as any site that doesn't offer services to the US.

Regards

Laz
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      PokerStars and Full Tilt are Canadian owned and operate out of the Isle Of Man. Neither site has any assets in the US, so they are exactly the same as any site that doesn't offer services to the US.
      Thanks, that makes for a much easier decision especially as I see the rake is only 4.15% at poker stars on NL5 compared to a whopping 7.5% on ipoker, I'll be signing up tomorrow through poker strategy.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey flopraiser,

Awesome. :f_thumbsup: Make sure you follow all the steps in the Dowload Guide, particularly 5,6, and 7. These steps are essential if you wish to earn StrategyPoints (SPs).

Have fun

Laz