This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Average skill....Phenomenal will

• LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      Hello, it's my second time when i start a blog , i'm from Romania..i'm 21years old , and i play poker for 2 years ~ .i abandoned the RO-blog because , i had some problemes like discipline ( i don;t update daily ) and other's (like people) :f_confused:
      It's a long story ...but i promise i will re-upgrade this blog and tell you my story and my "secret to succes " in life ..and now i try the same thing in poker .
      My biggest goal it's to improve my game every single day ..and to learn how to become better .

Right now i play on PokerStars , NL2 Full Ring , and my bankroll looks like 50$ ( 25BI ).
      Firstly , i want just to let you know , what i want this year.

Long term-goal :

Poker: - NL50 ( 31 Dec. 2015)
      - 50k FPP's ( 31 Dec. 2015)
      - over 20h private coaching ( 31 Dec. 2015)
      - my 1st million hands
      Life : - Pass the second year at Dental College
      - Buy a City-Break and have nice moments with my girlfriend.
      - Have nice time with family ( it's very imp. for me )
      I will update more consistently after 18:00 PM. [ i will post , who i really im ,how i expect to work , my work ethic , why my family it's so import , and others ]

* Sorry for my english , that's another goal for me , to improve my english skill's :)

Have a nice day , and stay tuned !!!
  • 3 replies