Strategy points problem

• magentera
      magentera
      Bronze
      I have been getting strategy points from other poker sites but i do not know why or how to enable it for pokerstars. i would have had heaps but i never realized it wasn't working. how can i fix this?
  • 6 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi magentera,

Did you create your PokerStars account via our download instructions? If not, it's unfortunately not possible to earn StrategyPoints.

If you did, make sure you check if the Information Sharing is enabled as well. This is required in order to be able to earn StrategyPoints. You can find it under the Requests menu on PokerStars 6, or the Account menu on PokerStars 7.

In case you can't find the Information Sharing option at all, your account is sadly not tracked...

Hopefully this has helped :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • vincenttafolla979
      vincenttafolla979
      Basic
      Thanks TinoLaan for posting this informative post on PokerStars.
    • as123st
      as123st
      Bronze
      Hi
      When we will get strategy points for playing on NetBet this month?
      Now is 16 february and I still don't get any strategy points this month for playing on Netbet.

Best regards
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey as123st,

We are currently having difficulty getting data from some of the iPoker skins. If you believe you are entitled to a status upgrade then please open a ticket with our customer support team. They will let you know what you need to provide to allow them to manually upgrade your status.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards

Laz
    • ruastinraata
      ruastinraata
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaanDid you create your PokerStars account via our download instructions? If not, it's unfortunately not possible to earn StrategyPoints.
      Hello Tino and others,

The quoted part of the text aroused a question concerning the StrategyPoints and I think it is suitable to seek for the answer right here.

If one makes an account to any of the poker rooms collaborating with PokerStrategy.com not according to the specific download instructions, is the chance to earn StrategyPoints in that poker room waived forever?

For example, I made an account to Unibet unaware of the StrategyPoints, and thus there is no way I can earn StrategyPoints from Unibet.

Thanks in advance,

ruastinraata
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi ruastinraata,

I think you may be out of luck there, but may I suggest you contact our lovely Customer Services people, who will help if they can. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click the cross on the right to open a New Ticket.

Regards,

Mal.