Free no deposit $50

• 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey LaSteve,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

If you have followed all the steps in the Download Guide then it may take up to 72 hours for your bonus to arrive and your status to upgrade.

If either doesn't arrive within 72 hours, then you'll need to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Also be aware the $50 is released in stages and these are the requirements:

2. How does the free poker money work?

I received my free poker money. Can I really keep it?
      The money is yours, but you have to collect at least 5 StrategyPoints (= $1 rake) within 14 days, otherwise the money will be taken away. Please note that Bonus Points do not count.

Why can I only play the beginner's limits?
      If you start to play with your initial $10 free poker money, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended in our beginner's strategy. As a beginner you can only play stakes up to:
      • No-Limit up to €£0.10/0.20
      • Fixed-Limit up to €£1.00/2.00
      • Sit and Go up to €£10
      In order lift this restriction you can either make deposit or generate $20 in rake and/or tournament fees.

When will I get my additional $35 free poker money?
      You will receive the first free $22.50 as soon as you have made a deposit of at least €20 using the bonus code FREE20, the remaining free $12.50 will be released 7 days after your deposit.

When will I get my additional free SNG tickets?
      Once your referred friend collects his first StrategyPoint, you will receive your five free SNG tickets. Please note: it might take a few days before your friend's StrategyPoints are reported and we can request the transfer of your SNG tickets. You will receive an email once your tickets are requested.

Each ticket has a value of €1. The tickets expire after 14 days if you do not use them.

More information on the additional Tell-a-Friend rewards can be found in the Tell-a-Friend section.

When can I withdraw my free poker money?
      To be able to withdraw you need to generate $20 of rake and/or tournament fees and you need to make a minimum deposit of $20. Please note that you can only cash out to a payment option you used to make a deposit previously.
      While you're waiting, why not Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • vincenttafolla979
      vincenttafolla979
      Basic
      Thanks for the post on how to get $50. I will follow your guideline.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey vincenttafolla979,

Please ensure you follow all the steps in the download guide for the room you are signing up for.

GL :gl:

Laz