Partypoker is so slow....

• 7 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      PartyPoker has started lagging even more than usual making it really hard for me to multitable. It sometimes takes a good 15 seconds for party to recognise a click and this results in it timing me out of many tables.

1) a- The "Do you want to auto post blinds" message is annoying. It needs to go. (or an option to get rid of it)

1) b- When you rebuy at a table the message "the money will be added at the end of the round" is annoying and completely useless. It needs to go.

2) The way tables pop up when you are trying to close a table or make or buy in to a table is very annoying and wastes time. Somehow they need to keep those messages in front and not let this happen.

3) The most urgent table should be the one to pop up after you have clicked on a button. Not the most recent.

4) The tables you add from the waitlist need to pop up faster and let you buy-in faster. Opening a table wastes much time at the moment. I don't much care for the "loading chip" rotating on the screen. - Don't waste my processor power on it, just bring up the table.

5) All-in all It just needs to be faster. I've lost huge amounts of value due to terrible software. I can play on Pokerstars 24 tables extremely easily and quickly. Why not on partypoker?

6) Great Promo's though. Shame about the clunky old software.

7) Those handy ticks in the lobby should dissapear when your 40 minute "can't buy back in for less" time is up and tables popping up with new hands should stay at the top for 1 second so that a fast player can click "fold" on all the bad hands :p

How many other people agree? I'd love it if partypoker made these changes then I wouldn't have to go and transfer my roll to a faster competitor.
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      I have to agree. Multitabling is annoying. If it's weekend it happens even worse for example if u have 9 ++ tables open at the time and u want to actually look at the lobby u have to wait for 15-20 sec while refresh finishes and at that point and time u can't do anything with ur open tables.
      Not to mention the old table system in which when player has been sit out in lobby it shows a free seat there.

I think we should send our complaints to them directly. Of course we can wait for someone else to make any additions here before we do that.
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      well first of all what they realy need to fix is Lags..( there is something wrong with theyr servers recently)
      Second i dont care about how the windows are poping up and stuff but there is one thing for sure.. that they should do something about the software lag that ocours after multitabling for 1-2h .. first of all i thought ok..maybe it's my computer..but then again i have new one.. and im not the one now i c that having such problems..
      actualy the thing that pisses me off the most on pp is.. when it's like you chose "deal out" ;d adn you want to calse the table..they r asking ARE YOU SURE WANT TO DO THAT :D ?
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      i'd like to add that i find it really annoying that i can't see my opponents cards at a cash game all in. it's a minor thing, but i'd love to see them when we move all in, not after the river.
      also... i can't use "." to make decimals. i have to use ","
      it would be much easier if they would allow both...

oh... and please someone tell them that we are already playing at their new tables and know everything new about them by now... no need to hijack our browsers every 15 minutes...
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      PartyPoker Is even slower on the laptop I have to play on now. Sad to say i'm going to have to transfer my roll to a faster competitor after this month is over :(

Also;

To do with Leaving Tables;

- If you are dealt into a table and click on the exit button you should recieve a warning.
      - If you are sitting out and click to leave a table it should exit without displaying an annoying warning.
      - You should not have a message flashing up when you choose to sit out of the Big Blind. Its the most annoying thing except the lag.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Start playing BSS, then you don't need to multitable 10+ tables. (and destrying FR^^)
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      Please note that you can change some stuff on multi-tabling.

Simply go to:

-"Preferences" from the left hand-side
      -"Multi-tabling"

Try "focus on action". It keeps the table opened until you take a decision and then the window moves to the next one.

Actually I really like the multi-tabling possibilities, but there are indeed problems to be fixed up.