This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 kk

• bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      I feel really bad about this one, with the limp call I put him on pp and just about folded cuz I was scared of trips. I really should have listened to my gut dont really know why I didnt. I thought maybe he had AJ or QJs. I am pretty sure that I shoulda raise folded the turn.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $64.70
      MP1:
      $27.40
      CO:
      $60.55

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , K:club:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, 2 folds, CO calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, MP1 calls $0.75, CO calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.10) J:club: , 2:diamond: , 3:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, MP1 calls $2.00, CO folds.

Turn: ($7.10) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.00, MP1 raises to $9.25, Hero raises to $61.70 (All-In), MP1 calls $15.15 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($55.90) 7:spade: (1 players)

Final Pot: $55.90

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of kings (Kd Kc)
      MP1 shows three of a kind, deuces (2c 2h)

MP1 wins with three of a kind, deuces (2c 2h)
  • 2 replies
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      MP1 is very tight on 86 hands and limp/call is almost always a pp with these stats

turn: i would probably call his raise because it's to small i think,
      you still can have the best hand here and if you hit youre K on the river and he has a set you can stack him easily
      Maybe bet/folding turn is better, but I don't like to fold minraises with an overpair
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Raise bigger pre. Bet more on the flop, bet more on the turn and fold to a raise.
      As played fold to the turn raise.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar