William hill poker promotion ? what promotion

• prpksh
      prpksh
      Bronze
      nice promotion you offer me 30$ on william hill but i cant use it WOW .

Surprising me william hill giving money ,they are so greedy they dont let people playing in the freeroll if you dont deposit.

And they say we are the most important poker site in the world omg they are optimist or just blind.

STOP SENDING PROMOTION IF I CANT USE IT
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey prpksh,

I can't really decipher your wall of text. If you would like to open a ticket with our customer support team, they'll know what you are referring to.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards

Laz
    • prpksh
      prpksh
      Bronze
      just stop sending me fake promotion thkx
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey prpksh,

If you no longer wish to receive notifications from us then go to your profile and scroll down until you see a link to "Click here to manage your newsletter subscriptions". There you can choose what information you receive from us.

Regards

Laz
    • prpksh
      prpksh
      Bronze
      you read what i write ? i dont want to receive the fake promotion like william hill poker .

you have a lot of good stuff on the site but sometimes like this one , you send me

You get free $35
      Hi prpksh, as an experienced poker player and member of PokerStrategy, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free starting capital of up to $35 on William Hill.

Be quick - this free money offer is valid for a limited time only, and may expire after 10 days if you don't make use of it. So visit PokerStrategy now, click a few buttons and secure your money.

BUT I CANT USE IT
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Please refer to my previous post.

Thread closed