Poopypants software

• YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Silver
      It's amazing how many bugs can accumulate in a single application. I need to email support because I might have a problem with double accounts. Just registered and later found out that NetBey = Poker777 (which explains why it said "email address already in use").

So, in the client I click "contact us" and fill out the form (which is 2 by 2 cm in size). Press "Send" and is says I must be logged in (unknown to what) to do this. Next, go to "Online support" on the web page. Chose "Contact us" + "email". Fill out form + press "Send". New window pops up with this content:

NetBet offers customer service 24/7. Ask us any question and we will be pleased to help. Just get in touch with our experts. Our team is here to help you.
      Click here to send an email.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /en/contactUs/ on this server.

The "Click here to send an email" is a dead link by the way.

I find it fantastic that people as incompetent as the developers of the iPoker software haven't been shot yet - and their customer iPoker executives. (If they had any kind of decency and pride, they'd commit suicide.) I'd love to contact NetBet instead of whining here (no, not live support, can't stand it), but, as you can see, they have made it impossible, whether on purpose or not.

And iPoker owns PS. Sigh!

[Edit: Decide to play some penny-poker with my $10 anyway. Sit in on a FL table. Here's appears the next bug. I get dealt in right away (post blind). Bug. Should not happen unless you select "deal me in", and hasn't happened before ( played like 100 hands before). I get dealt T7o and raise my live blind to buy the button. Button calls anyway. But w t f? The poker goods reward me with a flopped straight:f_biggrin: Love bugs! Button fish raise me on turn and then caps. But alas, naturally, fish flopped nut straight.]

Here's to you Playtech: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink: ]:f_drink: :f_drink: :f_drink:
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Yohan,

You won't be able to access the email or live chat from either the webpage or the client without logging in. Otherwise they would be open to constant spam attacks from unknowns.

Just send an email to support@netbet.com explaining that you were unaware that Poker770 and NetBet are the same and that you may have set up another account by accident.

I must be lucky. I've only had to email them 3 times (prompt response each time) and access live chat once (instant response) in 5 years.

Regards

Laz
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Silver
      Oh, like I wasn't logged in. I'm not nuts you know. I was playing.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Silver
      And they are still integrating Internet Explorer in the user interface via Explorers WinInet interface (or whatever it is/was called, I forgot). That was sort of a nifty thing to do back in 1997. Now all you get from that is a hell a lot of security warnings about revoked security certificates. It's so incredibly amateurish.
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Silver
      WTF?

Now it says "Make sure to enter your username with PokerStrategy bla bla bla". I have already done that - a month+ ago. The $10 I did receive from PS is gone. They left me $0.76.

Seriously, don't deposit here.