[Application] 4 euro SNG and cash stake on unibet

• iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Feedback Isownyou (no feedback yet)

I have done well lately including winning an mtt for a decent amount but have had to withdraw my money online for some living expenses. This stake is to play SNG's (5 man 4 euro) on Unibet, MTT's up to 4 euro (fields are small on unibet so variance is lower than typical MTTs) and also 4nl Cash / PLO. - Payment via Skrill please.

I am seeking 160 euro stake, with half sent in advance. Profit will split 50/50 with my backer. I have skype If you want to IM about any terms or want to check my results etc. Just send me a message via the community tool and I can get back to you.

I will run the stake until we have generated 420 euros profit, or until you decide you want to end the stake. I will not end the stake on my part before generating 420 euros profit, and I will be playing every day. You can end the stake any time you feel like it.

I will start a challenge thread to track the progress and post an update after every session. I can also provide links to other stakes I've ran if you want to check any out.

I will be putting a lot of time and effort into this, and it will be a great investment. My name on unibet is: ibeatuok
  • 13 replies
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Also here are my MTT results for MTT's less than $10 buyin from my database (this doesn't include a 140 euro win on betsafe last week also)

and here are my 45 man graph, i played the 45's to practice my all around mtt game (these are just $0.25 - $1).

• Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=331972&goto=firstnew (no feedback yet)

I have done well lately including winning an mtt for a decent amount but have had to withdraw my money online for some living expenses. This stake is to play SNG's (5 man 4 euro) on Unibet, MTT's up to 4 euro (fields are small on unibet so variance is lower than typical MTTs) and also 4nl Cash / PLO. - Payment via Skrill please.

I am seeking 160 euro stake, with half sent in advance. Profit will split 50/50 with my backer. I have skype If you want to IM about any terms or want to check my results etc. Just send me a message via the community tool and I can get back to you.

I will run the stake until we have generated 420 euros profit, or until you decide you want to end the stake. I will not end the stake on my part before generating 420 euros profit, and I will be playing every day. You can end the stake any time you feel like it.

I will start a challenge thread to track the progress and post an update after every session. I can also provide links to other stakes I've ran if you want to check any out.

I will be putting a lot of time and effort into this, and it will be a great investment. My name on unibet is: ibeatuok
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed

• iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Just to compliment the MTT results I posted above. I've played 10k hands last couple of days on pokerstars at 2nl here are results

• iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Edited This stake.

New stake:

To grind on Betfair for 1 month.
      Backer can end stake at any time.
      I can end stake at any time as long as the stake is in profit.
      To start at 2NL and to move up as results and backer allows.

Terms
      50/50 split of profits.

At end of 1 month stake if we continue into a longer term deal then the entire bankroll will form starting bankroll for new deal.

If we do not continue then the profits including rb will be split 50/50 and backer will receive their initial stake back too.

This is 100% reserved right now, thanks
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Originally posted by iSoOwnYou
      Edited This stake.

New stake:

To grind on Betfair for 1 month.
      Backer can end stake at any time.
      I can end stake at any time as long as the stake is in profit.
      To start at 2NL and to move up as results and backer allows.

Terms
      50/50 split of profits.

At end of 1 month stake if we continue into a longer term deal then the entire bankroll will form starting bankroll for new deal.

If we do not continue then the profits including rb will be split 50/50 and backer will receive their initial stake back too.

This is 100% reserved right now, thanks
      I will reserve this. I know not a lot of people are looking at you seriously. :)
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      thanks this is for 15bi's just to confirm
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      15bi sent to Skrill. Good luck!
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      33.59 usd received, will start today thanks
    • Lauwers1992
      Lauwers1992
      Bronze
      Hope that you are still keep up the good work mate :)
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Thanks for stopping by Lauwers, yes went ok thanks.

BSB thanks for the opportunity and for the trust.
      This stake is finished now and profit has been shipped back to backer.
    • tHINGfISH
      tHINGfISH
      Bronze
      How long was it?
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Received and Thank You!