Hi From Norway

• 9 replies
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Hey Bjørn great to see your first post.

What games are you playing ?

I found this site after a friend directed me to a good mtt course here and since then I've got to know a few people by reading their blogs, and learnt a tonne to help my game by watching videos. So really recommend it :)

Have a great weekend! :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Bjørn,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Make sure you get yourself added to our Member map. Then you can see who is close that you may be able to connect with. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions at all, then please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • kanwal
      kanwal
      Basic
      Hi serverm07!

Your idea sounds interesting indeed! I agree it would be nice to have this feature, however I presume that the implementation is not doable at this stage (technical aspect, resources). Plus, at the moment our priorities revolve around making the website fully responsive and changing some parts of it e.g the Community page, to make it more user-friendly.

Thanks for the poll, though. Always good to see what our members would see useful.

• StandardBacking
      StandardBacking
      Bronze
      Hey, Welcome to PS! Good Luck at the Tables :f_drink:
    • zoraya
      zoraya
      Basic
      [Edited by VorpalF2F]
    • Post removed

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, zoraya,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!
      As you can see, I've edited your post.

Please have a look at our forum principles.
      In there you'll find that we post in English in the English community.

Also, your post merely contained links to off-topic sites, so not much use here.

Perhaps you could take a moment to Introduce yourself

All the best,
      VS
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi Bjørn,

Welcome and I look forward to reading about your progress.
      As Lazza61 and iSoOwnYou have said there are so many tools to help you here at poker strategy.
      Hopefully we will see you in the 'Get rich or die tryin' bank roll challenge soon. If you need any help don't hesitate in asking in the forums.
      Good luck at the tables

Regards.

Matt