Hand History

• nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      So I've started playing on Titan and I'm having an issue that makes me play hudless for a few days now. The reason being is that even though I've marked to save Hand Histories locally, there has been no file to be found in order that HM2 tracks it.

Reinstalled the app a coulpe of times, did everything support told me to do, but to no avail.

I'm on Windows 8, does anyone suffered this before?
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nathanrenard,

You can try checking that the location C:/Users/xxYourWindowsNamexx/AppData is visible and not marked as a system folder. If this is the case, then you can unhide this folder by opening a Windows Explorer window, navigating to 'Tools > Folder Options' click the 'View' tab and ensure that 'Show hidden files and folders' is checked.

You can also check the location C:/Users/xxYourWindowsNamexx/AppData/Local/TitanPoker/History/TTRxxxxxxxxx where the x' represent your Titan I.D. (not your poker nick). Ipoker skins have recently been moving their stored HH's into the folder location C:/Users/xxYourWindowsNamexx/AppData/Local/.

Let us know how you go,

Laz
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Nope, unfortunately still no help around that.

Would be so much easier if I could just install somewhere else. - :P

Guess I'll just start playing slots there. jk :f_p:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nathanrenard,

I'll move this to the HM2 board in the hope someone else has an answer.

Regards

Laz
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey nathanrenard,

I'll move this to the HM2 board in the hope someone else has an answer.

Regards

Laz
      Awesome Laz, thanks!

I've contacted Titan support aswell, playing hudless for now, but it is definitely -$EV :P
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Shouldn't be so difficult to find the correct handhistory folder. :f_biggrin:
      You can just try a search on your C: partition for files like *.xml created in the last days.

Please see our FAQ too: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/742/iPoker+Setup
      "Titan Poker creates the hand history folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\Titan Poker\History or C:Users\myname\AppData\TitanPoker\Historyunlike other IPoker skins."
      In older days they used a separate folder like c:\poker\skin\...

And please be aware that no handhistories are created for play money hands so you need to play on a real money table.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Yeah, so unfortunately it should be easy, but it isn't.

My belief is that for some permission issue it is not being allowed to create the files in the first place. Did a whole search for the *.xml files, and the only thing it found was OS files and HM ones, nothing remotely related to Titan Poker.

Would be easier to test this if Titan installation process allowed me to put the software in a different folder for starters. But it doesn't seem possible, and their support are still investigating the issue.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You could try to start Titan as Administrator, this is needed for Speed anyway and you should have no permission problems.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      It is, and I have no issues at Speed Poker.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      But then the hand import seems to work?
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      No it doesn't.

And HM recognizes the Speed tables, put the HUD and everything, but no importing because Titan isn't saving. :'(

It's sooo -EV, notes on Titan are bad.