Hello wanna ask about bankroll on zoom?

• Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      Hello what are the best bankroll fore zoom?

i have think play 9 max zoom are the okay whit 100 bi and have that 50 time ore need to have that 100 time?

sorry fore bad english
      AND SORRY IF the stand somewer in here

thanks fore the anser
      Thiamtan
  • 6 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i dont see much reason why brm for zoom would be different from "standard".
      just pick something that makes you feel comfortable in function of your winrate and standard deviation in the games
    • Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      okay thanks
      only fore the are faster that why i think :f_biggrin:

but thank you
    • Keifla
      Keifla
      Bronze
      I'm currently working my way up Zoom (or hoping to) with 50BI. I heard that it's way more variable than 'standard' NLHE so playing it safer than I have done in the past with the regular speed game.

I'm no expert by any means but bankroll as much as you need to play comfortably with the possibility of deeper swings than you're maybe used to.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      The thing about BRM is, it all depends on how well can you cope with downswings.

Those fast poker formats would only need a bigger brm if you feel like getting suckouted a few couple of times may tilt you. Personally, my cash game brm was always 20, and I've had some major swings, both up and down, in my life.

The question is, can you move down, after dropping a few couple of buy-ins and don't care?

:f_cool:
    • Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      hi Nathanrenard i can move done i am more move done and up hehhehe if i say that

i have think if i can have 30 Bi in the small ones and 0,10 to 0,50 have 60Bi and 100Bi over $1
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I expect you’re getting better feedback on the no limit section.
      That’s why I moved your thread to there.

Cheers,
      SDK1987