OK so whats the deal with the Free $45 from this site?

• saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Not getting fooled into thinking this is all from Pokerstrategy.com again. So how much do I get for free and how much do I get after I make a deposit?

Please be specific,

Thanks In Advance,

Robert
  • 7 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey saltbeef,

You will receive $10 free initially, then you can receive the rest by depositing (for the free $30) and/or referring friends for the SnG tickets as per this page.

If you haven't created the account yet, please ensure you follow the Download guide. We had a report yesterday that the PSVIP codes are not working. If this is the case, then use 'PS125' which gives you a 125% bonus to clear on top of your bonus $30.

Please note if you refer friends, you would also be eligible to receive rewards under our Tell-a-Friend program.

Let us know how you get on :gl:

Laz
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Thanks Laz,
      2 Things. What do I have to do to clear the $10 and do I have to make a deposit to withdrawal if I do build it?

The refer a friend program is broken. I referred my brother to NetBet and sat with him and followed my link and did everything right. He got his money but I didn't get my SNG Tickets.

It would be too much of a bother to get him to go to bat for me and try to confirm everything. For $5?, No thanks.

Again, thanks for everything Laz. You are a good moderator.

Sincerely,
      Robert
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Lazza oh Lazza oh where have you gone?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by saltbeef
      Lazza oh Lazza oh where have you gone?
      Here I am :f_biggrin:

I received my free poker money. Can I really keep it?

The money is yours, but you have to login within 14 days, otherwise the money will be taken away.
      Additionally, you need to generate at least $40 rake (= 120 StrategyPoints) within 150 days of receipt of the free poker money. Bonus points do not count.

When can I withdraw my free poker money?

To be able to withdraw you need to generate $40 of rake and/or tournament fees.
      It is most likely you will need to deposit before you can withdraw. There is two main reasons for this:

1) All poker rooms require you withdraw by the same method you deposit with. If you have never deposited, this means bank cheques which are time consuming and costly.

2) Registering a deposit method serves as the second step in your I.D check.

I think the rake rate from memory is 100 PKR points per $1 raked.

Regards

Laz
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Gotta love PokerStrategy.

6 years of pure love. :f_love:
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Ok my bad. I should of been more specific. What I meant was lets say I take the $10 and turn it into $1000. Can I deposit $100 and than immediately withdrawal $1100?

Thanks Again Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by saltbeef
      Ok my bad. I should of been more specific. What I meant was lets say I take the $10 and turn it into $1000. Can I deposit $100 and than immediately withdrawal $1100?

Thanks Again Laz
      Hey saltbeef,

Yes. It doesn't even need to be $100. It can be the minimum deposit amount for the deposit method you use which varies between $5-20 generally. You would however forfeit any bonuses that may be tied to the deposit. You would also have to ensure you paid the necessary $40 rake/fees while building it up.

In regards to T-a-F, I have had a chat with one of our customer support team. They only need your brother to contact them by ticket to fix this.

Potentially it's worth much more than $5 worth of SnG tickets. If he becomes a good regular player you could ear up to a maximum of $500 for him earning SPs. If he ever uses the Points Shop, you would earn 10% of what he spends. If your brother refer friends, you earn 10% of their earnings.

I certainly think it's worth the effort. :f_thumbsup:

Regards

Laz