Hello world!

• Scurntar
      Scurntar
      Bronze
      Hello, my name is Domino but I usually register under the nickname Scurntar. I´m interested in poker and find this game very attractive. I´m a student though, so I don´t have much income and I use it on school and stuff like that. So for beginning I´m playing poker on PKR, where I usually play free tournaments for small prizes or PKR points. I watch videos and read articles sometimes, hoping my game will improve. Wish me luck and have a good play ;)
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Scurntar,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

I can definitely recommend you check out Asaban's MTT Beginner Coaching thread, particularly the links in the first post. :s_thumbsup:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door.

Did you signup to PKR through us? If not check out what free money offers you are eligible for. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status. This also must be a new account created through our download links and / or using our Marketing code.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask. :f_grin:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Scurntar
      Scurntar
      Bronze
      Thanks,
      I will definitely look into this thread soon ( after my exam though, because as I would start reading this, physics would go aside :D ).
      I have already written a post at Member map now.
      ..no, unfortunately I came trought this site after registering on PKR, looking for some advice and strategies. But I have got some bonus from you so I´m happy anyway :)
      I skimmed trought other offers and articles and they look promising so I´ll look into it later ( again, after my exams xD ).
      Have fun too,
      Scurn
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Scurntar
      Thanks,
      I will definitely look into this thread soon ( after my exam though, because as I would start reading this, physics would go aside :D ).
      I have already written a post at Member map now.
      ..no, unfortunately I came trought this site after registering on PKR, looking for some advice and strategies. But I have got some bonus from you so I´m happy anyway :)
      I skimmed trought other offers and articles and they look promising so I´ll look into it later ( again, after my exams xD ).
      Have fun too,
      Scurn
      Nice one. Good luck with the exams :gl: