This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

just busted my $30 BR in 1 day

• magentera
      magentera
      Bronze
      I just need a little comfort in my time of need. it took me weeks to go from $0 to $30 from grinding the freerolls then to 2 cent 990s. It's strange because that whole time i thought i was playing really decent and just kept on getting rivered or calling with the best of it and losing by the turn. I am going to just deposit after this because that was a struggle I'm not willing to do again but it did teach me a few things along the way, such things include: BRM and the true importance of it, controlling my tilt and how effective regular breaks are. Any advice is welcome
  • 1 reply
    • RiSh421
      RiSh421
      Bronze
      those are 2 of the most important points in poker: tilt and Bankroll management. It is even more important than talent and luck, for me, as they can effect on those points.
      BRM is not complicated to get: google it and you find the classical 25 cash game BIs and 100 mtts Bis etc....
      For tilt, there is some great books: poker mindset, mental game of poker .....

Cheers !!