Best Place for Posting Referral Links

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm just wondering whats the best place to post your referral link. The most obvious place would be youtube with poker orientated videos but its very tiring to post CAPTCHA codes every second post because they are cracking down on spammers. Besides noobs mark your comment as spam which hides it all to together.

I tried facebook by joining a poker group and i guess that seems to be working. I have about 15 referrals so far, about 5 i know and the rest are randoms so i guess thats from facebook and youtube.

Anyways what I really would like to know is if anyone has found some TAF goldmines :) and if they could share the locations in this thread. Because when you think about it, if a forum gets hundreds of thousands of hits, all you need is 10 referrals and you can potentially score over $1000 in TAF money and that sounds mighty fine to me.
  • 3 replies
    • adrian4500
      adrian4500
      Bronze
      Hi i go to the bigest forum make a poker post, and write about a to good to be true poker story about the 1000 dollars i made by 50 dollar free capital then i post a link. It gets far more hits then beging posts. People seem to give it a go just in wondering, however be ware many forum ban spammers and advertisers. My last link got my 15 new freinds and 5 got there capitals and the link was up for less then 12 hours, soh its very nice pay out.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I suggest that you are careful in not misrepresenting information and stick to the facts, i.e. $50+ up to $100 and not wander into other 'claims'.

PokerStrategy is a great site which people will soon realise when they visit for the first time, but we don't want to give it a bad name or possible legal problems by going to any lengths just to add a $ or two to into your own account.

Keep it accurate/factual, keep it polite & friendly, maybe mention what additional "added benefits" are available and people who have a genuine interest in developing their poker will come, enjoy & stay.
      They will be the type of person who are most profitable to your TAF account in the long term.

By making wild claims, you will inevitably attract people out solely for a "freebie" and they will not earn the 15 Strat points required and just cause extra admin/cost for PS.

Sorry, don't have any suggestions on where to post, just keep it to those likely to be playing or thinking of starting to play poker.

Good luck,

Bart
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Would you mind telling us what/where this poker forum is?