So I did everything right. What now?

• saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      So I followed the guide right down to the letter. Didn't receive my $10 in 24 hours so I made a deposit with bonus code PS125.

So how much can I expect in instant cash and how much do I have to clear $1 at a time? Also what are the playthrough requirements for the instant cash. As far as I can see it is $1 for every 100 PKR points?

Thanks guys,
      Robert
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey saltbeef,

You should receive the initial $10 within 72 hours of creation. If you don't, let us know and we'll look into it.

The free $30 bonus should be credited by PKR within 72 hours. If you don't receive it, you will need to contact PKR support at support@pkr.com . This is standard. We had a member contact PKR for their free $30 only yesterday and it was insta-credited.

You have 150 days to clear the initial $10 bonus. You need to rake $40 before you can withdraw. Yes, I believe 100 PKR points per $1 rake paid.

Regards

Laz
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza I am still a little confused. So I have now received $40 free money total. I deposited close to $70 before I got the free money and managed to get almost 5000 PKR points. I am guess they won't count for the bonus right?

So I have to start from here? So you say rake $40. Do you mean wager $40 or generate $40 in rake?

And than what about the $30. How long do I have to clear the $30 and how much rake do I have to generate?

Thanks again Lazza for the help. Your the best.

Robert
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Robert,

The bonus clearing should start from the time you received the initial free $10. That is what the $40 rake/fees are tied to. The free $30 for depositing is a free bonus. Your FDB should be available from the time you deposited.

Regards

Laz
    • saltbeef
      saltbeef
      Bronze
      So are you saying there are no wagering requirements on the $30 and it can be cashed out at any time. If not, do you know what the wagering requirements are?

Thanks Again,
      Robert
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Robert,

Once the initial $10 bonus is cleared, you should be able to withdraw unrestricted. However, if you have a FDB pending you may forfeit the remainder of it by withdrawing.

You should be able to check the status of your bonuses through the cashier in the client by looking under 'My Account'.

Cheers

Laz