Shoving range multi table sng

• notker88
      notker88
      Bronze
      Hello,

since I opened my shoving range a little bit according to nash and play a exploitable callingstrategy im doing better in sngs. Would you suggest shoving more hands then nash, cause in the metagame people call tighter then nash?

pls only anser if you have real experience with nash eq and really know what you talking about :f_thumbsup: .

thx

peace
  • 3 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Well this not so black and white I would say. If you are playing micro-low stakes you can obviously assume that players are shoving or calling too tight as a default. However, I would not recommend to automatically shove wider than nash. You can also think this other way around. At those stakes there is also players who might call too wide simply because they see their hand and they thought "hey, this is a nice looking hand. I`m gonna call", and it might be a situation where he should fold that hand.

I suggest you to stick pretty much in nash and if there comes a situation where you think someone shoved or called too wide, make a note from it. Of course it`s harder to notice if someone if someone is shoving or calling too tight but you will notice if there is some nitty players at the table. Those are the one I would shove a bit wider against.

In summary, these situations pretty much always depents about other players behind so there is not exact answer to your question. Always think that current situation.
    • notker88
      notker88
      Bronze
      thx for you answer :)
    • KneleBrat
      KneleBrat
      Bronze
      nice to know