hello from Gloucestershire UK :) any help would be much appreciated!!

• devondreams
      devondreams
      Basic
      Hey guys, proud to be a new member of the PokerStrategy community. Been playing poker on & off now for the last 3-4 years, wanting to join a forum for ages, but for whatever reason I've held it off until now..?. Just moved down from Manchester to sunny Gloucestershire, unsure of what the poker scene is like down here, but keen to find out by playing in a few live tournaments & plenty online. I have a decent grounding of poker concepts & have read a few books watched vids etc. My main game is No Limit Holdem tournaments & currently play micro-low stakes online & anything from £10-50 live. I'm always looking to improve, so if there are any winning low stakes tournament players out there that would be willing to help me improve my game, that would be great :) Also I'm always up for poker chat, so anyone who lives local, who is as passionate about the game as I am, please don't hesitate to drop me a message on here. Just signed up to Pokerstars screen name: devondreams (played on a site called BetOnline before, extremely soft with a little success) I've chosen to opt into Sharkscope, so I'm going to be completely open and honest about my results right from the start. Please follow my journey & I look forward to engaging in general poker & strategy chat with you all in the forums. Best of luck at the tables :)

James
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey James,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Nice introduction. Make sure you get yourself added to our Member map. That way you can see all the people local to you. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_biggrin:

Did you sign up to PokerStars through our links?

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Hey nice to know a fellow compatriot here! ;)

Good luck! :f_drink:
    • devondreams
      devondreams
      Basic
      thanks for the warm welcome Lazza, no I didn't sign up to stars through the link unfortunately :( . Signed up to pokerstrat 2nd! Schoolboy error! Any way to add my stars account to my pstrat profile? Hey isoown, where bouts you from? Good to meet you.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey James,

Same order for me too. :( Unfortunately I'm in the the same boat with my Stars account (and FT, Titan, NetBet, Winner and 888 :f_cry: ), unless accounts are created by using our download links and/or marketing code then it is not possible to award tracking retrospectively.

Make sure you check out the free money offers above. Instant Bronze status and it's really easy to get to Silver We also have an ongoing bonus promotion where if you earn 1SP in a day (between .25c and .40c rake), we will give you 10 bonus SPs so it is really easy to get to Silver and beyond.

Gl at the tables

Laz